Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mis reviews ~ dhrishyam ~ never had such a bad experience

Default Mis reviews ~ dhrishyam ~ never had such a bad experience

Due to time and other factors, I had taken a decision on not to post any reviews at FK. I have been seeing many positive reviews and support for Dhrishyam and decided to post my experiences on Dhrishyam. To start off I have never had such a bad experience watching a movie!

Expectation:

Watched FDFS from Trivandrum Sreekumar and decided to take my family for a Lal sir movie after Run babby Run. None of the movies in between were worthy enough to take my family for entertainment and thought this would be an apt movie for my family after long time.

Watching Dhrishyam has been such a bad experience:

Decided to take my family for this cinema on Saturday and as online booking was not available for Sreekumar theater (Not sure why the heck they have an online site for reservation) I personally went once and send my staff twice for Tickets for Saturday, Sunday, Monday night show and was disappointed that tickets were all full till Monday and post Tuesday I won’t be able to take my family due to some other commitments.
    I tried getting tickets through someone who is Lal sir’s right hand and to my disappointment he said Sreekumar is all full and told me to try V TRACKS Theater, kadinamkulam which is 22 Kilometers away from my home.

Despite the distance booked my tickets for Monday night show at V TRACKS. It took me almost 50 minutes to reach there due to heavy traffic and we reached the theater at 9:40 for the 9:30 Pm show. I was so disappointed to be late and to make things worse I saw a huge line up of car’s and crowd in front of the theater waiting for an entry into the theater. Finally parked the car and rushed into the theater to grab some part of the movie and to our surprise we came to know that due to unmanageable crowds and heavy traffic in front of the theater nobody was able to enter the theater on time for the 6:30 pm show and 9:30 Pm show and the show time has been changed to 10:30. I have been watching movie for some years now and I have never had a bad experience like this. A bad experience mainly due to my family who travelled 22 kilometers and a movie getting delayed by 1 hour for a night show is a horrible experience.Has anyone experienced something like this?

Ithellam anenkilum I was happy to see such a response for a Lal sir movie after long, long time.

Crowd Response:

The movie was applauded with terrific response with many families and young people enjoying every part of the movie. My family appreciated with just one remark. “Itreyum nalla oru malayala cinema e aduth idayku onnum kandittila.”
    Families ingane aprayunathu thane anu e chithrathinte vijayam.

V TRACKS THEATER, KADINAMKULAM:

Touted as one of the best theaters in Trivandrum it was really a good HD Platinum experience. PVR ,Cinemaxil oke cinema kaanunnavarku ithu oru average experience ayirikkum. Ticket price is only 70 and is worth the price.

Star Cast:

Each and everyone in the cast enacted their roles perfectly. Asha Sharath was a letdown in couple of emotional scenes and Antony Perambavoor will have to flex his muscles a lot to do a full fledged role. Producer alle? Who knows what he has planned for future? Always believed a master director can bring the best of an actor and Jeethu proves that right. kudos! Kalabhavan Shajon springs in a surpise and is a revelation!

Lal Sir!

Take a bow every one for having such a gifted actor in our country. This role would have been a cake walk for him and he has created yet another master piece in the form of George Kutty. He is one kind of an actor whom generation will praise. My parents did, I am and My kids will. My only request is to be selective and act in one or two films a year. The one’s acting should create impact like that of Dhrishyam. We don’t want a Geethanjali, Lokpal, Ladies n Gentleman or Kandahar from you. Those times are over……anyways you have been just brilliant and thanks for entertaining us all these years.

Direction:
    I discovered this guy’s talent when I Saw detective and I was sure he was here to stay. Mummy & Me, My Boss, Memories and now Dhrishyam has cemented his foot here in Malayalam cinema. Thanks Jeethu for your brilliant script and direction. Dhrishyam was an amazing experience!

Rating:

4.5 / 5

Picture perfect and a must watch atleast 2 times.

Low level comedies promote cheyathe, support and appreciate good works so that low level comedies cheyunna nadanmaarum will come
    up with good movies.

DO NOT MISS IT! SURE SHOT BLOCKBUSTER!
    Last edited by realcinemas; 12-25-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    Onam movies *

FINALS - GENUINE ATTEMPT: 3.5 / 5

PORINJU MARIYAM JOSE: 3 / 5

BROTHERS DAY - 2.5 / 5

LOVE, ACTION, DRAMA - Average: 2.5 / 5

ITTIMANI MADE IN CHINA - Total mess: 1 / 5

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK Regular

kollam kutta..review orupadu ishtayi..umma:)

Bluray irakkille.. at least try,

Thankssss .. excellent reviewwwwwwwwww

THanx .......

Quote Originally Posted by ParamasivaM View Post
    Bluray irakkille.. at least try,
    Kurachu issues und, athu solve ayaal 100 % try cheyum.
    Onam movies *

BROTHERS DAY - 2.5 / 5

Quote Originally Posted by realcinemas View Post
    Due to time and other factors, I had taken a decision on not to post any reviews at FK. I have been seeing many positive reviews and support for Dhrishyam and decided to post my experiences on Dhrishyam. To start off I have never had such a bad experience watching a movie!

Expectation:

Watched FDFS from Trivandrum Sreekumar and decided to take my family for a Lal sir movie after Run babby Run. None of the movies in between were worthy enough to take my family for entertainment and thought this would be an apt movie for my family after long time.

Watching Dhrishyam has been such a bad experience:

Decided to take my family for this cinema on Saturday and as online booking was not available for Sreekumar theater (Not sure why the heck they have an online site for reservation) I personally went once and send my staff twice for Tickets for Saturday, Sunday, Monday night show and was disappointed that tickets were all full till Monday and post Tuesday I won’t be able to take my family due to some other commitments.
    I tried getting tickets through someone who is Lal sir’s right hand and to my disappointment he said Sreekumar is all full and told me to try V TRACKS Theater, kadinamkulam which is 22 Kilometers away from my home.

Despite the distance booked my tickets for Monday night show at V TRACKS. It took me almost 50 minutes to reach there due to heavy traffic and we reached the theater at 9:40 for the 9:30 Pm show. I was so disappointed to be late and to make things worse I saw a huge line up of car’s and crowd in front of the theater waiting for an entry into the theater. Finally parked the car and rushed into the theater to grab some part of the movie and to our surprise we came to know that due to unmanageable crowds and heavy traffic in front of the theater nobody was able to enter the theater on time for the 6:30 pm show and 9:30 Pm show and the show time has been changed to 10:30. I have been watching movie for some years now and I have never had a bad experience like this. A bad experience mainly due to my family who travelled 22 kilometers and a movie getting delayed by 1 hour for a night show is a horrible experience.Has anyone experienced something like this?

Ithellam anenkilum I was happy to see such a response for a Lal sir movie after long, long time.

Crowd Response:

The movie was applauded with terrific response with many families and young people enjoying every part of the movie. My family appreciated with just one remark. “Itreyum nalla oru malayala cinema e aduth idayku onnum kandittila.”
    Families ingane aprayunathu thane anu e chithrathinte vijayam.

V TRACKS THEATER, KADINAMKULAM:

Touted as one of the best theaters in Trivandrum it was really a good HD Platinum experience. PVR ,Cinemaxil oke cinema kaanunnavarku ithu oru average experience ayirikkum. Ticket price is only 70 and is worth the price.

Star Cast:

Each and everyone in the cast enacted their roles perfectly. Asha Sharath was a letdown in couple of emotional scenes and Antony Perambavoor will have to flex his muscles a lot to do a full fledged role. Producer alle? Who knows what he has planned for future? Always believed a master director can bring the best of an actor and Jeethu proves that right. kudos! Kalabhavan Shajon springs in a surpise and is a revelation!

Lal Sir!

Take a bow every one for having such a gifted actor in our country. This role would have been a cake walk for him and he has created yet another master piece in the form of George Kutty. He is one kind of an actor whom generation will praise. My parents did, I and My kids will. My only request us to be selective and act in one or two films a year. The one’s acting should create impact like that of Dhrishyam. We don’t want a Geethanjali, Lokpal, Ladies n Gentleman or Kandahar from you. Those times are over……anyways you have been just brilliant and thanks for entertaining us all these years.

Direction:
    I discovered this guy’s talent when I Saw detective and I was sure he was here to stay. Mummy & Me, My Boss, Memories and now Dhrishyam has cemented his foot here in Malayalam cinema. Thanks Jeethu for your brilliant script and direction. Dhrishyam was an amazing experience!

Rating:

4.5 / 5

Picture perfect and a must watch atleast 2 times.

Low level comedies promote cheyathe, support and appreciate good works so that low level comedies cheyunna nadanmaarum will come
    up with good movies

DO NOT MISS IT! SURE SHOT BLOCKBUSTER!
    Thanks reals....pinne oru cinima kaanaan nammalokke anubhavicha pedaapaadukal vechu nokkumpol ithonnum onnumalla

'' തോമസുകുട്ടീ .............. വിട്ടോടാ ''

Thanks bhai... padathinte length karanama show late ayathu...around 3 hrs undallo including interval...njan kandappo 2.30 kulla matinne thudangiyathu 3.00 manikanu..

drishyam mathram alla 3 hrs ulla padangal okke ingane thanneya...

Quote Originally Posted by singam View Post
    Thanks bhai... padathinte length karanama show late ayathu...around 3 hrs undallo including interval...njan kandappo 2.30 kulla matinne thudangiyathu 3.00 manikanu..

drishyam mathram alla 3 hrs ulla padangal okke ingane thanneya...
    E length ella theatersillum applicable alle ? 1 hr late oke is too much and is strictly due to unmanageable crowds.
    Onam movies *

BROTHERS DAY - 2.5 / 5

FK Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NiJiN.C.J View Post
    Thanks reals....pinne oru cinima kaanaan nammalokke anubhavicha pedaapaadukal vechu nokkumpol ithonnum onnumalla
    Pulli kurachu jaada add cheythathalle:)