2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Tnkssss guys :):):)

Thanks

Another tpntch Drishyamrvw

Quote Originally Posted by melodyguy View Post
    Date: 2/1/2014
    Venue: Cinescape Ajjail, Kuwait
    Time: 6:15PM

Never since Traffic, had i walked out of a theatre with immense satisfaction and happiness that comes very seldom for most people!!! The experience that Drishyam gave me was very very gratifying!!! So first things first Salute to Jeethu Joseph!!

Script and Direction:
    Jeethu Joseph in a sarcastic way is a criminal minded scriptwriter!! The kind of thoughts he has brought about for this movie is just inexplicable!!! The way he transforms the story from a cute and instantly likable family affair to an edge of the seat thriller in the second half just proves his story telling ability. The climax was just riveting stuff that will haunt you even after you leave the theatre. Jeethu biggest achievement in this movie is his writing and execution of the climax. Hats off to Jeethu for the Climax.We had seen his intelligence in Detective, his genius in Memories and its come a full circle in Drishyam!! It is surely Jeethu's Masterpiece!!

BGM:
    Anil Johnson just like in Memories plays a pivotal role in uplifting each and every scene with his sounds!!! The output reassures us that a lot of money was spent on sound!! Its tat great!!

Camera:
    Sujith Vasudev continues his association with Jeethu Joseph in Drishyam!!! The scenic beauty of Thodupuzha has seldom been captured in such a beautiful way as Sujith has done in Drishyam!!

Songs:
    Songs were good and in sync with the movie!!

Performances:

Mohanlal: Wat can one say about India's Greatest actor!! Noone who has seen the movie can visualize any other actor in Georgekutty's role other than lalettan!! His expressions and mannerisms just justifies that fact why we all love him so much. We share an instant connect with GeorgeKutty right from the start of the movie!! Now that the remake rights are sold, I wonder who can enact Georgekutty's role?? I dare say that not even Kamal Hassan can come close to wat our lalettan has done in living this role.
    Meena was the perfect pair and foil for Pischukkan Georgekutty. They have unbeleivable chemistry!!
    Kalabhavon Shajon was the show stopper after Lalettan in this movie!! I don think he will ever get a role like this in his lifetime. Credit goes to Jeethu for thinking out of the box and not letting an actual villain potray the role but the ever likable Shajon!!
    Georgekutty's Kids were the other suprise packages in the movie. Truly Brilliant!!
    Asha Shareth, Siddique and Rest of the casts were apt for their roles

Final Verdict:

Ladies and Gentleman , Drishyam has catapulted Jeethu Joseph straight to the Topmost Director in Malayalam. I can say that he along with Sanjay-Bobby and Ranjith are the finest writers in Malayalam Cinema at the moment!! Mohanlal as an actor has singlehandedly raised an already brilliant script to another level through his acting prowess!! People say that Drishyam is better than Traffic and Vice Versa but for me personally I rate Traffic a notch above Drishyam just because at tat time Traffic was something unheard of in Indian Cinema. But Nevertheless Drishyam is clearly the movie of 2013 for me in any language followed by Mumbai Police n Memories.

Thankyou Jeethu Joseph and Lalettan once again !!!

Waiting for another Jeethu Joseph Magic!!

P.S. Climax received tremendous ovation from the crowd!!

Rating:
    5/5 ( I would be a sinner if I were to point out any negatives) Only movie apart from Traffic where I can give 5/5!!
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

5. Likes melodyguy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kannan View Post
    Thanks

Another tpntch Drishyamrvw
    Thanku Kannan :)