Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: FK Exclusive Online Chat With Salala Mobiles Director 'Sharath'

Quote Originally Posted by Saathan View Post
    Kunchante character Hey Auto ile ano?

dQ 1st choice allenkil Ee script pinne aare manasil kandanu ezhuthiyathu?

Ee padam tamizhil dub cheythu irakkan plan undo?

Prithviraj ne kurichu enthanu abhiprayam?
    Kunjan chettan has done an interesting character. I think its better we judge after watching the movie.

Puthumukhangal

remake cheythekkum

Raju is an old friend, though I haven't met him in recent times - He's an exceptionally talented actor. Has a great knowledge of movie making craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakkooran View Post
    Question - Thankal ee chithrathil oru paattu ezhuthi. Athinekkuirichu labhicha prathikarananngal engane?
    Paattu hittaanu. Santhosham. Pakshe ezhuthiya varikal onnum aarkkum manasiilaayilla. Sankadamilla. Kaaranam njaan oru pazhaya naattu bhaashayaanupayogichathu. Avasaanam, varikalude arathamezhuthi FByil post cheythu paapashaanthi varuthi.

artham thaazhekodukkaam:

Kallayi, a small town in Kozhikode (Calicut) is a major centre of timber trade. 'Amba paattukal' are the popular traditional songs of the timber workers of Kallayi.

In Ummachi Rap, we used the 'Arabi Malayalam' words and phrases of those songs.

Here's the meaning of the lyrics:

la la lasa la la lasa
    la la la salala salala

[doesn't mean much Just for energy, rhyming and fun]

lala salaama thannaala rabbe barkhathu

[lala, peace to all, God ! give us barkhat ! Barkath or Barkah is an Arabic Word. It has been adopted into Persian and then from there to Arabi malayalam in Malabar]

The optimum utilization of the available resources is called Barkath.]

lala jallaasa thannaala rabbe rahmath

[lala, sit down (let us settle down and be calm, ready to receive), God! give us Your merciful blessings]

ya nooru salamaaya ya haadee ilahi maule

[O' The Light, may all be in peace, O' the One who guides to what is right, My Lord! My Master!
    Ilahi translates as 'My God; 'Maula' is Master - God. Ya Noor and Ya Hadi are the Arabic names of the Almighty.]

lalala salala mobiles ilahi maule

[in the name of the Almighty, presenting 'Salala Mobiles' ]

lala salala mobiles

O beliyale
    O beliyale
    O beliyale
    Allah !

[O' God! lift us up to glory. Beliyale is an equivalent to the colloquial 'Yelasaa' - a word used by labourers to ease the effort of moving,lifting or dragging a heavy object. ]

thalayolathandebannu ilahennu cholleena
    thalamele banne nee maula

[O My Master, arise as will power in me, keep your palm on my head and utter the name of the Almighty. Thalayolathandu is the spinal chord in the human body, the one through which our key energy - our will power - runs. Our will power itself is the one that helps us achieve success. Our will power brings us the blessings of the Universe]

The rap lyrics sung by Abi were taken from traditional sources: Mahakavi Moyinkutti Vaidyar's Padappattu. These lines are highly popular in Malabar.

vaalkkashnam: oru kallaayikkaaran enikkezhuthi: Kallayikkaaranaayittum 'mmlu idaadyaattaa kaelkkane' :) moopparu aakkiyathanennu thonunnu :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharath A Haridaasan View Post
    Paattu hittaanu. Santhosham. Pakshe ezhuthiya varikal onnum aarkkum manasiilaayilla. Sankadamilla. Kaaranam njaan oru pazhaya naattu bhaashayaanupayogichathu. Avasaanam, varikalude arathamezhuthi FByil post cheythu paapashaanthi varuthi.

artham thaazhekodukkaam:

Kallayi, a small town in Kozhikode (Calicut) is a major centre of timber trade. 'Amba paattukal' are the popular traditional songs of the timber workers of Kallayi.

In Ummachi Rap, we used the 'Arabi Malayalam' words and phrases of those songs.

Here's the meaning of the lyrics:

la la lasa la la lasa
    la la la salala salala

[doesn't mean much Just for energy, rhyming and fun]

lala salaama thannaala rabbe barkhathu

[lala, peace to all, God ! give us barkhat ! Barkath or Barkah is an Arabic Word. It has been adopted into Persian and then from there to Arabi malayalam in Malabar]

The optimum utilization of the available resources is called Barkath.]

lala jallaasa thannaala rabbe rahmath

[lala, sit down (let us settle down and be calm, ready to receive), God! give us Your merciful blessings]

ya nooru salamaaya ya haadee ilahi maule

[O' The Light, may all be in peace, O' the One who guides to what is right, My Lord! My Master!
    Ilahi translates as 'My God; 'Maula' is Master - God. Ya Noor and Ya Hadi are the Arabic names of the Almighty.]

lalala salala mobiles ilahi maule

[in the name of the Almighty, presenting 'Salala Mobiles' ]

lala salala mobiles

O beliyale
    O beliyale
    O beliyale
    Allah !

[O' God! lift us up to glory. Beliyale is an equivalent to the colloquial 'Yelasaa' - a word used by labourers to ease the effort of moving,lifting or dragging a heavy object. ]

thalayolathandebannu ilahennu cholleena
    thalamele banne nee maula

[O My Master, arise as will power in me, keep your palm on my head and utter the name of the Almighty. Thalayolathandu is the spinal chord in the human body, the one through which our key energy - our will power - runs. Our will power itself is the one that helps us achieve success. Our will power brings us the blessings of the Universe]

The rap lyrics sung by Abi were taken from traditional sources: Mahakavi Moyinkutti Vaidyar's Padappattu. These lines are highly popular in Malabar.

vaalkkashnam: oru kallaayikkaaran enikkezhuthi: Kallayikkaaranaayittum 'mmlu idaadyaattaa kaelkkane' :) moopparu aakkiyathanennu thonunnu :)
    Pandithan aanalle :)

Song is a Big Hit, congrats... All d very best for the movie

4. Likes PunchHaaji, josemon17, jawoose, Big Boss, yash liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lakkooran View Post
    Pandithan aanalle :)

Song is a Big Hit, congrats... All d very best for the movie

thank u :)

sarath sir
    ninte okke prayamanu nte experience

7. Likes jawoose liked this post

thank u :)
    saratheta u r talking like our fk family co member .ee simplicity filmil pratheekshikunnu

9. Likes jawoose liked this post

Hi I'm fine bro. How r u ?

1. Ummachi Rap enna peru Gopi ittathaanu. Pakshe paattu kazhinja June 2013il - ellaa pattukalum undaavunnathinum munpu njaan ezhuthivechathaanu. Gopi lyricsnu tune idukayaanundaathu. Sathyamaayittum, ithu ithra popular aavumennu vichaarichillaa :)

2. 4 songs. 2 ennam enikku ere priyappettathaanu. pinne parayaam ;)

3. Santhanam guest role aanu. But pivotal character. Tamil character aanu. No Malayalam dialogues

4. BGM of last reel going on.

5. one more song shud be there b4 release
    Am also doin good buddy...
    Thanx for spending ur time fr writing d answers....
    Nd all the best fr the movie....
    Hopefully we can c see u here to have a success celebration/post release interview next weekend... Nd let this project become a golden feather ...
    Xpecting to watch it on the opening day itself...

Kidilam...ellaam questionsum repliesum vaayichu...All the best bro :) Padam van hit aavatte

Salala mobiles nu ellaa vijyashamsakalum nerunnu, njangalodothu alpa samayam chilavazhichathinu peruthu nandi...

FK Lover

Salaala Mobiles nu ellaa Vijayaashamsakalum....
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!
    http://binuthankachan.blogspot.in/2014/12/yuletide-greetings.html