Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: •» Janapriya Nayakan Dileep & Janapriyan Director Boban Samuel ► UNTITLED PROJECT ◄«•

Default •» Janapriya Nayakan Dileep & Janapriyan Director Boban Samuel ► UNTITLED PROJECT ◄«•

Directed by - Boban Samuel

Produced by - Seven Arts International

ജനപ്രിയനായകന്* ദിലീപും 'ജനപ്രിയനെ'ന്ന ഹിറ്റ് ചിത്രത്തിലൂടെ എത്തിയ സംവിധായകന്* ബോബന്* സാമുവലും ഒന്നിക്കുന്നു. ഇവര്* ഒന്നിക്കുന്ന പ്രണയ ചിത്രത്തിന് കശ്മീര്* ലൊക്കേഷനാവും.

വടക്കേ ഇന്ത്യയിലെത്തുന്ന മലയാളി യുവാവ് അന്നാട്ടില്* ഒരു മുസ്ലിം പെണ്*കുട്ടിയുമായി പ്രണയത്തിലാകുന്നതുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെടുത്തിയാണ് കഥ വികസിക്കുന്നതെന്നാണ് സൂചന. 'റോമന്*സി'ന്റെ വന്* വിജയത്തിനു ശേഷം ബോബന്* സാമുവല്* സംവിധാനം ചെയ്യുന്ന ചിത്രമായതിനാല്* വന്* പ്രതീക്ഷയോടെയാണ് സിനിമാലോകം ഈ ചിത്രത്തെ കാത്തിരിക്കുന്നത്. 'റോമന്*സി'ന് തിരക്കഥയൊരുക്കിയ വൈ. വി. രാജേഷാണ് ഇതിന്റേയും രചന. നായിക ഉത്തരേന്ത്യക്കാരിയാവാനാണ് സാധ്യത.

ദിലീപിന്റെ ഡേറ്റ് ലഭിക്കുന്നതനുസരിച്ച് ചിത്രീകരണം തുടങ്ങുമെന്നാകണ് വാര്*ത്തകള്*.

Boban Samuel
    At the steps of Red Fort taking the first step to my next project with Janapriya nayakan Dileep under Seven Arts Banner.Seeking all your prayers,blessings&love.

Last edited by Laleattan; 01-28-2014 at 01:17 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Dileep to star in Boban Samuel's next?

After the rousing success of Romans, director Boban Samuel's on cloud nine and is currently finding it tough to choose from many his next project.
    The director tells us that few big banners have approached him for his next film and even a Dileep movie could be on the cards. "It took me close to one and half years to do Romans after my debut movie, and though the gap might be considerably less this time, I am still waiting for the best screenplay to commit my next project and it wouldn't be fair to discuss the casting before anything is finalised," says Boban.

Boban attributes the success of Romans to team work and the chemistry between its lead stars Kunchacko and Biju. "It's a normal Malayalam cinema laced with humour and while the premise might not have been something new, scriptwriter YV Rajesh and I were confident if we could present the movie with some novelty we could pull it off," he says.
    The director says he had presented the idea to Kunchacko and Biju even before the duo tasted success in Ordinary and Mallu Singh last year. "I was just a film-old when I told Kunchacko the thread but both liked my previous film Janapriyan and so that made things easy for me," says Boban, adding that two had improvised in certain scenes in the film that had received amazing response.

Dileep in Boban Samuel's next

Dileep will play the lead in director Boban Samuel's forthcoming film, scripted by Y V Rajesh. Boban is the director of two hit films, Janapriyan with Jayasurya and Romans with Kunchacko Boban and Biju Menon.

The new film, a romantic comedy, is reportedly being shot at Darjeeling and Kashmir.

Boban Samuel and Y V Rajesh had made Romans, evidently inspired from the Sean Penn - Robert De Niro film, We're No Angels. The scenarist's first two films,

Gulumaal and Three Kings were also blatant rip offs from already made films.

Let's hope the new script will be an original story!

Booked........

Project Conformed by director through FB

Is love just a never ending dream....?

All the best....

All the best...

All the best..... janapriyan polathoru movie mathiyarunnu.....romans polorennam aayirkkum ondakkuka