Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1983 -My Review ! !

Default 1983 -My Review ! !

1983 -my Review ! !
    Theatre-Tcr girija
    Status- Houseful

First of all a big salute to the makers of this movie . Easily the best sports based movie to come out of mollywood !!

Ramesan(nivin pauly) is a typical village boy from a middle class back ground. Inspired from indian cricket team's 1983 world cup triumph , he started to play cricket along with his buddy's in the outskirts of his village, slowly the game of cricket became passion for him and idolising sachin Tendulkar his teenage and later years was all about cricket which eventually affected his study's . Years gone by Ramesan's wish was to make his son a professional cricketer. The interesting things that unfolds after that was the soul of the movie i would say. !
    One of the feel good movies that gives you a nostalgic feeling. Especially for those who have went through their childhood and teenage idolising sachin Tendulkar and those who have played gully cricket in your backyards in 90's and early 2000's with your mates. And i am proud to say that i am one amoung that. . !!

Its a perfect tribute to the little man with curly hair and a husky voice who inspired generations with a piece of willow .!Movie not only had many hilarious moments but many heart warming moments which give's you goosebumps. simplicity in the script and it's making was the soul of the movie s and Abrid shine's direction as debut director was fine. He should be proud of the movie that he came up with which ends with a nice message. !!

Perfomence - i always believe that this guy 'Nivin pauly' was under rated. He was improving after each film. 3 phases of Ramesan's life was safe in the hands of NIVIN.
    This was one of the best roles that anoop menon has done after Tirakadha.
    joy mathew, actress who did the role of nivin's wife, child artist, all did their part well. Gregory Rocked with his fine cameo. !!
    Music-olanjali kuruvi was awsome and gives you a nostalgic feeling !!! . . Opening song was also fine. !!
    On the down side-

* i don't think there is any negatives to point out. If i have to point out one i would say Gopi sundar dissapointed me with his bgm's not becuase it was bad , many were straight lift from usthad hotel. . Especially those bgm's that made use of violin's.he is still in the hang over of the heavenly bgm's. . that he gave us two year ago . . ! I don't know how many noticed that !!
    * Actress who did Nivin's love interest was a miscast i felt .

Verdict-for those loves the game of cricket enjoy it and cherish it.
    Even non cricket follower's will enjoy this experience becuase of the simplicity in making. !!

My Rating- 9 /10

Cricket is like oxygen for me. Thanks Abrid shine for such a wonderful cinematic experience !
    Last edited by Iam RMU; 02-02-2014 at 01:54 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thalle english. nammude kannur kananda
    btw thanks macha

Good Review My Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Bodyguard Jayakrishnan View Post
    Thalle english. nammude kannur kananda
    btw thanks macha
    on aanu ente guru - @Suneer

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    Good Review My Boy

Thanks Anna...

8. Likes Iam RMU liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Iam RMU View Post
    busy aanennum paranju nadapoundu..

Quote Originally Posted by Iam RMU View Post
    Suneer

11. Likes Iam RMU liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bodyguard Jayakrishnan View Post
    busy aanennum paranju nadapoundu..
    Touril aanenu

thanks Ramlal
    The Man Who Never Stops To Amaze Me - MAMMOOTTY !!!

14. Likes Iam RMU liked this post