Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OHM SHANTI OSHANA!!! Review From Kuwait!!

Default OHM SHANTI OSHANA!!! Review From Kuwait!!

28/3/2013
    Kuwait Aijal

I was waiting for more than a month for the release of Ohm Shanti Oshaana as it has been some time since a decent romantic comedy released in Malayalam!!

Synopsis:
    The movie is about Pooja Mathew (Nazriya) who has an infatuation about Giri(Nivin) which develops into love!! The story unfolds when Nazriya in in school and meets Nivin unexpectedly and falls in love with him!! The rest of the story deals with histrionics pooja plays in order to woo Giri!!

Script:
    Midhun Manuel Thomas script is a fresh one!!! Hes etched out beautiful characterizations to all the characters!! Its hard to imagine the guy is a debutant!!

Direction:
    Jude Antony is a director in the mould of Alphonse Putharen!! Wat i m referring to is the utmost confidence with which he cans out each and every shot!! I dint feel at any point during the course of the movie that there is a lag!! He has all the makings to be a topshot in future!!!

Other Technical Areas:
    DOP, Editing was in sync with the movie!! The locales were very scenic to the eyes!!!

Music & BGM:
    Shaan Rahman as usual brings out his melody repertoire and he does not disappoint one bit!! His BGM adds another zone to the movie!! Hes got a gang of friends to work with like Vineeth, Jude, Midhun and he does not falter!!

Performances:
    Nazriya: She is the soul of the movie. I cannot picturise any other actress who could flourish the role!! She is extremely beautiful which makes it impossible to look elsewhere when she is on screen!! Shes picking up mileage with each movie and its hard to believe that she would quit acting after her marriage! The role she got is a once in a life time role for any actress and shes come out trumps
    Nivin: 2nd superhit for Nivin!! Nivin screen presence was outstanding!! His role was a difficult one to pull of because unlike all the other main characters, he had to underplay and he has done it brilliantly!! Most people talk about Dulquer, Fahad (Not mentioning Prithvi cuz hes already up there) but Nivin is the dark horse and is on the way to become a pillar of Malayalam Cinema!!! Looking at a couple of Nivin's next projects, looks like he will end up with some more hits this year
    Aju: Aju has carved out a place for himself in Malayalam Cinema!! His comedy is fresh and funny!! Kanjany rocked the floor
    Vineeth Sreenivasan : Can there be a better person to play his role and the last scene was befitting for the character!! For me, the surprise package of the movie was vineeth sreenivasan
    Ranji Panickar : Glad that Jude gave this role to Ranji rather than the usual dad's of malayalam cinema!! He gave the character certain freshness!!!

Final Verdict:
    For me, I will put OSO as one of my all time favorite entertainers!! Jude Antony and Midhun Manuel showed courage to come out with a female oriented project as their first one!! I would put OSO in the same list as Thattathin Marayathu and above Neram!!! Everythin about the movie is fresh and fun that you would come out of the theatre with your money's worth and more than that a wonderful feeling!!! Recommended for all!! Dont miss this one!!!

4.5/5
    Last edited by melodyguy; 03-30-2014 at 02:18 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks for your review. .....

4. Likes melodyguy liked this post

Thanks Machan ...............

Thank u guys!!!

Thnx Amigo . . .
    Is love just a never ending dream....?

8. Likes melodyguy liked this post

Thanks melodyguy

10. Likes melodyguy liked this post

Thank u:):)

Thanks dear....
    Enikku valareyere ishtapetta ee chithram ningalkkum ishtapettu ennu kelkumbol iratti santhosham!.....Repped macha..

13. Likes melodyguy liked this post

Thanku macha :)

thanks melodyguy
    FK AVENGERS