Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gangster Rises..Sheer Style,Class n Elegance..!!!

Default Gangster Rises..Sheer Style,Class n Elegance..!!!

Kollam Grand
    FDFS..Housefull

With the mountain of hype it carried,the expectations were skyhigh..and i would say Aashiq Abu has done full justice to it..Don movies have always been racy n kept the audience thrilled to the core..here aashiq goes in a different way n he chooses a classy n emotionally type treatment to connect to the audience..
    even in this he doesnt compromise about the mass elements given to mammookkaa..n Mammookkaa..the baap of style has just delivered the bang of his style giving goosebumps to his fanatics lyk me

Asking for much of a substance in a don movie is not right..it will have all the usual cliches such as the revenge,etc etc which is unevitable n unavoidable in these type movies..what matters most was the treatment n maan that was something amazing here..It was such a never before seen stuff in malayalam..something that can be phrased 'Mollywood goes International '

Direction,Cinematography,Editing,Background music n all other technical side was great..
    And mammookka..charismatic perfo lyk ever shekhar memon did justice to the full on -ve role that he got..all other supporting cast complimented well..

On the whole Gangster is a Sheer Stylish,class n elegant movie..
    My Rating-4.5/5

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Harijith

thanks......

thanks..:
    Ma Cult ലെവൽ പടങ്ങൾ 16 നിലയിൽ പൊട്ടി വിരിയുന്നത് കാണമ്പോൾ സന്തോഷമേ ഉള്ളോ
    മികച്ച Content ഉള്ള ചിത്രങ്ങൾ 32 നിലയിൽ ഹിറ്റ് അടിക്കുമ്പോളും സന്തോഷം മാത്രം

thanks hari...
    ജീവന്റെ അവസാന തുടിപ്പ് വരെ
    ഞാന് ഒരു മമ്മുക്ക ഫാന് ആയിരിക്കും.

Thanks macha..
    Everyone wants a Bhagat Singh to be born, but not in their house!

Thanks hari jith

Quote Originally Posted by Hari Jith View Post
    Kollam Grand
    FDFS..Housefull

With the mountain of hype it carried,the expectations were skyhigh..and i would say Aashiq Abu has done full justice to it..Don movies have always been racy n kept the audience thrilled to the core..here aashiq goes in a different way n he chooses a classy n emotionally type treatment to connect to the audience..
    even in this he doesnt compromise about the mass elements given to mammookkaa..n Mammookkaa..the baap of style has just delivered the bang of his style giving goosebumps to his fanatics lyk me

Asking for much of a substance in a don movie is not right..it will have all the usual cliches such as the revenge,etc etc which is unevitable n unavoidable in these type movies..what matters most was the treatment n maan that was something amazing here..It was such a never before seen stuff in malayalam..something that can be phrased 'Mollywood goes International '

Direction,Cinematography,Editing,Background music n all other technical side was great..
    And mammookka..charismatic perfo lyk ever shekhar memon did justice to the full on -ve role that he got..all other supporting cast complimented well..

On the whole Gangster is a Sheer Stylish,class n elegant movie..
    My Rating-4.5/5
    Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

thnxxxxx bhaiiii

thanx machaaaaaaaaaaa....

Thanks Harijith