Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: ♡♡♢ Singam3 ♢♡♡▶ Suriya ~ Hari Combo Strikes Again - Blockbuster Reports!

FK Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by JJK View Post
    s2 rls time il...
    entaayalum ini taangan pattilla....
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

''I want Singam 3,4,5 ... from Suriya''
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

Script Ready For Singam 3 - Hari

Actor Surya’s , Singam2 the first sequel of Tamil cinema hit the box-office with shattering response from the crowd. The film fetched new heights in box-office not only in Southern India, also in foreign countries.
    The film “ Singam2 ” gets the big response from overseas countries like US, UK, Malaysia, and Singapore. In Malaysia the
    box-office records are breaking one-by- one. Till date, the Malaysian Tamil Box- office was ruled by Rajini’s Sivaji and
    Endhiran. Now, Singam2 roaring strongly even though “ Singam2 ” can’t broke Endhiran’s Record. The film now at the fourth place after Kamal Haasan’s “Dasavatharam” .
    Ok, Everyone eagerly waited and waited for “ Singam2 ” after the release of its previous version Mega Hit “ Singam ”, now the audience have another suggestion that they want another sequel
    for the Mega Hit “ Singam2 ” (Probably “ Singam 3 ” ).
    The Actor Surya sir already committed in two films with two iconic directors already, so, there will be no dates for Surya till 2014 last. But, he said that he is too waiting for “Singam 3” and
    suggested to Director Hari sir to “Please consider me if you are making ‘Singam3’”.
    After this suggestion Director Hari sir said that “He will make “Singam3” only if he will get any interesting and more thrilling thread. After some days, Director Hari declared that he will be making another sequel for “ Singam2 ”. He said that he gets an interesting thread to direct. So, the hope continues to get an another massive appearance “Durai Singam ”. So, this is the chance for “Singam 3”. But, “ Singam 3 ” will hits the floors only after this year or mid of 2015.
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

Suriya and Hari to team up again
    Posted on Tuesday Apr 08, 2014

Suriya, who is currently shooting for Lingusamy directing
    "Anjaan' in which he is pairing opposite Samantha, will be
    joining Venkat Prabhu after 'Anjaan'. An official
    announcement regarding this project is expected to be out
    soon. If sources are to be believed Suriya is in talks with
    lucky mascot director Hari to work with him after finishing
    the film to be directed by Venkat Prabhu. If this project
    pans out, it will be the fifth film of the Suriya-Hari duo.
    They have earlier worked in successful films like Aaru, Vel,
    Singam and Singam 2.
    Hari is currently busy shooting for Poojai featuring Vishal
    and Shruti Haasan in lead roles.
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by GangsteR View Post
    Script Ready For Singam 3 - Hari

Actor Surya’s , Singam2 the first sequel of Tamil cinema hit the box-office with shattering response from the crowd. The film fetched new heights in box-office not only in Southern India, also in foreign countries.
    The film “ Singam2 ” gets the big response from overseas countries like US, UK, Malaysia, and Singapore. In Malaysia the
    box-office records are breaking one-by- one. Till date, the Malaysian Tamil Box- office was ruled by Rajini’s Sivaji and
    Endhiran. Now, Singam2 roaring strongly even though “ Singam2 ” can’t broke Endhiran’s Record. The film now at the fourth place after Kamal Haasan’s “Dasavatharam” .
    Ok, Everyone eagerly waited and waited for “ Singam2 ” after the release of its previous version Mega Hit “ Singam ”, now the audience have another suggestion that they want another sequel
    for the Mega Hit “ Singam2 ” (Probably “ Singam 3 ” ).
    The Actor Surya sir already committed in two films with two iconic directors already, so, there will be no dates for Surya till 2014 last. But, he said that he is too waiting for “Singam 3” and
    suggested to Director Hari sir to “Please consider me if you are making ‘Singam3’”.
    After this suggestion Director Hari sir said that “He will make “Singam3” only if he will get any interesting and more thrilling thread. After some days, Director Hari declared that he will be making another sequel for “ Singam2 ”. He said that he gets an interesting thread to direct. So, the hope continues to get an another massive appearance “Durai Singam ”. So, this is the chance for “Singam 3”. But, “ Singam 3 ” will hits the floors only after this year or mid of 2015.
    njan editiyathu athupolae copy cheythu vechitttundu appuratae foruthil
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

"I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

All the best....................

All the best.... ...

FK Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by karthi007 View Post
    All the best.... ...
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

"I" WILL SEE YOU SOON