Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: 💛💛 KERALA BLASTERS FC 💛 ISL Kochi team : മഞ്ഞപ്പട💛💛

Avasanam kondu kalam udakkunna paraipdi continue.......

Entayalu nalla oru game aayirunnu....... Lets hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    better performance than first game... negative thing is both goals were from dead balls... hooper missed an open chance... northeast missed a penalty... good performance from seiyasin, nishu, costa, kone, vincente and gomez... midfield is becoming better... blasters need to work on quicker counter attacks...

what a comeback!
    that too against one of the favourites...
    there is still time to turn this around... hopeful!

Well done blasters.........

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post

what a comeback!
    that too against one of the favourites...
    there is still time to turn this around... hopeful!

എന്തു കൊണ്ട് ബ്ളാസ്റ്റേഴ്സ് തോല്*ക്കുന്നു; എവിടെയാണ് പിഴക്കുന്നത് ?

https://www.manoramanews.com/news/sports/2021/02/02/isl-kerala-blasters-team-bad-performance-reason.html

റഫറീയുടെ തീരുമാനങ്ങളെ ഞാനൊരിക്കലും ചോദ്യം ചെയാറില്ല. പക്ഷെ കഴിഞ്ഞ ദിവസം ബഗാനുമായിട്ടുള്ള കളിയിൽ അവർക്ക് കൊടുത്ത പെനാൽറ്റി അങ്ങേയറ്റം തെറ്റായിപ്പോയി. വിഷമം തോന്നാൻ കാരണം, ഈ സീസൺ ബ്ലാസ്റ്റേഴ്സിന് ഭാഗ്യംകെട്ടൊരു സീസൺ ആയിപോയി. ഒരു ടീം മോശമായിട്ട് കളിച്ചാൽ, തോൽക്കണം, പക്ഷെ നല്ലപോലെ കളിച്ചിട്ടും തോൽക്കുമ്പോൾ ഒരു വല്ലായ്മ തോന്നും. ബ്ലാസ്*റ്റേഴ്*സിനെ സംബന്ധിച്ച് നിർഭാഗ്യം അള്ളിപിടിച്ചിരിക്കുന്ന സീസൺ. കണക്കിന്റെ ബലത്തിൽ സെമി എത്തിയെന്നിരിക്കാം പക്ഷെ ഫലം നിരാശാജനകം ആയിരിക്കും.

കൊമ്പൻമാർക്ക് വഴികാട്ടാനായില്ല; പരീശീലകൻ കിബു വികൂനയെ ബ്ലാസ്റ്റേഴ്സ് പുറത്താക്കി

കൊച്ചി: ഹൈദരാബാദ് എഫ്*സിക്കെതിരായ വമ്പൻ തോൽവിക്ക് പിന്നാലെ കേരള ബ്ലാസ്റ്റേഴ്സ് പരിശീലകനെ പുറത്താക്കി. സീസണിലെ ടീമിന്*റെ ദയനീയ പ്രകടനമാണ് പരിശീലകൻ കിബു വികൂനയ്ക്ക് തിരിച്ചടിയായത്. പ്ലേ ഓഫ് പ്രതീക്ഷകള്* നേരത്തെ തന്നെ അസ്തമിച്ചിരുന്ന ബ്ലാസ്റ്റേഴ്സിന് ഹൈദരാബാദ് എഫ്*സിക്കെതിരെയും വമ്പന്* തോല്*വിയാണ് പിണഞ്ഞത്. ഇതിന് പിന്നാലെയാണ് മാനേജ്മെൻ്റ് കടുത്ത നിലപാടിലേക്ക് കടന്നതെന്നാണ് റിപ്പോർട്ടുകൾ. സീസണിൽ 18 മത്സരങ്ങളിൽ മൂന്ന് വിജയം മാത്രം സ്വന്തമാക്കിയ ബ്ലാസ്റ്റേഴ്സ് പോയിൻ്റ് പട്ടികയിൽ പത്താം സ്ഥാനത്താണ്.

News reported by Manorama and Asianet.
    Did not see an official tweet from KBFC.

foolish decision... the players are the problem, not the coach... whatever....

KERALA BLASTERS FC AND KIBU VICUNA MUTUALLY PART WAYS

February 17, 2021by KBFC Media

The club can confirm that we have parted ways with head coach Kibu Vicuña on mutual consent. We would like to thank him for his contributions during the season and wish him all the very best in his future endeavours. Assistant Coach Ishfaq Ahmed will be taking charge on an interim basis till a permanent replacement is announced.
    Speaking on the decision, Kibu said “Unfortunately, the season has been unusual and unexpected. My parents taught me to be responsible of what I am doing so I always give all my heart to it, but also give no excuses. I want to thank all the management, players, coaching staff, and members of the club for their professionalism, kindness, and closeness. Specially, I want to express my gratitude to all the Kerala Blasters fans for their support since the first till the last day, which makes you exceptional and amazing. I wish all of you and the club all the best in the future. You deserve it.”
    “I would like to thank Kibu for his honesty and responsibility in this decision. We had a clear objective to make improvements this season. Unfortunately, the results were not what we expected. We are grateful for his commitment and professionalism towards the club and wish him well for the future.” said Karolis Skinkys, Sporting Director, Kerala Blasters FC.
    With two games remaining this season, the team will look to sign off the current season on a strong note.