Page 51 of 440 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: ▶ 2.0 ◄ Rajnikanth ★ Akshay Kumar★SHANKAR ★AR Rahman★ Biggest Grosser of Kollywood★

Salmanae kondu vaa athaanu better for BO

Banned

Shankar idaku samayam kittumbo enganum ee thread onnu keri nokiyirunnel nammalku ellam koode paranju kodukarunnu entha cheyyendennu

Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    Salmanae kondu vaa athaanu better for BO
    hrithik dhaaraalam aanu.. sallu aayaalum vyathasam onnumilla..

ellaa sallu-akki-srk-hrithik-aamir-other fans um padam kaanum

2500crore grosser is LoAdiNG..

FK Citizen

Popular stunt master on board for Endhiran 2

Peter Hein took care of the stunts in Shankar’s magnum opus Endhiran which grossed nearly 289 crores at the worldwide box office.
    But after an injury and got stuck with Baahubali, Shankar couldn’t rope Peter Hein for Vikram’s ‘I’ and hence he signed Anal Arasu for those sequences.
    Now for Endhiran 2, Shankar has reportedly signed Peter Hein and the stunt master has already began his work on the previz.
    The film is likely to be produced by Lyca International and AR Rahman will be the music composer. Hrithik Roshan is said to be in talks to play the villain in Endhiran 2.
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

Who is going to replace Vikram in Endhiran 2?

After Aamir Khan and Kamal Haasan turned down the offers to play as a villain in Shankar’s Endhiran 2 , now the producers themselves want to replace Vikram with a popular Bollywood actor.
    We hear that handsome Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan has been approached to play the baddie in the film but the actor is yet to give his nod.
    Reports also say that Shankar is trying his best to convince Vikram to be on board for the film but nothing has been confirmed yet.
    Endhiran 2 will reportedly have two heroines – Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif have been approached for the same.
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

Quote Originally Posted by GangsteR View Post
    Who is going to replace Vikram in Endhiran 2?

After Aamir Khan and Kamal Haasan turned down the offers to play as a villain in Shankar
    ’s Endhiran 2 , now the producers themselves want to replace Vikram with a popular Bollywood actor.
    We hear that handsome Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan has been approached to play the baddie in the film but the actor is yet to give his nod.
    Reports also say that Shankar is trying his best to convince Vikram to be on board for the film but nothing has been confirmed yet.
    Endhiran 2 will reportedly have two heroines – Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif have been approached for the same.
    Vikram venda hrithik mathi..south big star+ hrithik+ shanker ethra kalam aagrahichu kitiya combo aanu , extra 1000cr gross collxn aanu hrithik kondu varaan pokunath

2500crore grosser is LoAdiNG..

7. Likes anupkerb1 liked this post
    FK Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by tinjuJISHNU View Post
    Vikram venda hrithik mathi..south big star+ hrithik+ shanker ethra kalam aagrahichu kitiya combo aanu , extra 1000cr gross collxn aanu hrithik kondu varaan pokunath
    hrithikinu koodi thonnandae
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

Ramesh @Rameshlaus
    . @superstarrajini - Dir @Shankarshanmugh 's #Endhiran2 shoot will start from January of 2016!
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

"I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

FK Citizen

#Endhiran2 Will be a 3 Year Project' that Seems to be Commence it's Shoot from Pongal 2016. Pure - Production Works Going Now
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON