Planning to buy LED T.V. 32 INCHES. Range between RS. 20,000 to 26,000.
Vishu season and Football World Cup ellam varikayalle. Nalla discounts ellam kittumennu thonnunnu. So, within 1 or 2 months led tv vanganam.
Kurachu research cheythu. Direct with electronic professionals and in internet. Avasanam, confusion aayi.
The below points are what i ended up with.
SONY:-
What i came to know from majority is that, Its expensive compared to others. But,Sony has the best display. But, complaint varan chance kooduthal and repair charges very high.
SAMSUNG:-
Good display but not upto Sony. But, complaints kuravanu and repair charges low.
PANASONIC:-
Decent display.

Ee 3 brands aanu kooduthalum prefer cheythathu.
Ithil, SONY njan cut cheythu. Bcoz, ellavarum ame complaints aanu paranjathu.
And, majority said that SAMSUNG and PANASONIC are better options.
And i came to know through internet that LG is not bad at all.
So, very much confused.

Other doubt is that, online storesil price nokki. RS. 20,000 - 24,000 rangil SAMSUNG and PANASONIC kandu. I'm in Trivandrum. Direct showroom'il poyi nokkiyilla. So, ethanu bettter ? Buying thru online or Direct showroom ?
Pinne oru brand'il thanne pala series undallo. and the prices varies depending on the series. My doubt is that, series marumbol display quality marumo OR additional options ano koodunnathu ? What i meant is that, SAMSUNG HD READY feature comes in 2 or 3 series. External options change aavunnundu. Pakshe HD READY feature ulla tv'sil display quality same aano ennanente doubt.
i need suggestions from experienced. Can suggest any brand OTHER THAN SONY ?

My Requirements:-
32 Inches
Between RS. 20,000 to 26,000.
Full HD ente rangil kittillenu thonnunnu. So, HD ready is enough.
Usb
Decent display and sound.