Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangalore Days' what's this?

Default Bangalore Days' what's this?

Place, PVR ERN, 15th June 14, 9.30AM, Status, I think It full.

Shit, how our guys can make such extremely excellent movies. I think ever since we moved out of the 2M syndrome and lots of new actors emerged and the movies becoming more and more impressive and finds lots of space even in all India scenario as well. Lots of new gen script writers and makers with innovative ideas and detailing make it such quality stuffs and emergence of good theaters brought back viewers to theaters. But all this experiments needs star support, which is not a good sign.
    Normally I prefer Morning shown on Sunday to save rest of the day and all movies of this time which I have seen so far attracted just 20% or less, this is full means its an event.
    I do not want to make any detail review as everybody might not interested but few observations.

Anjali shown the sparkle in 'Manjaadikkuru' and then in UH where subtle incidents are found lots of space in the entire movie. This is one way of making a movie really interest to watch without big story line, just like some beautiful Hollywood flicks where story is not there to tell but a great script, like 'Cast Away' Kramer vs Kramer' etc etc.

This one is really great.
    I din't find any fault anywhere, in acting, camera, BGM, art, acting, dialogues, etc, only little bit down side is that its doesn't have great songs unlike Classmates.

Every actors is having a good space in the movie, we cannot say who is better or more space etc. Equal footprint for three lead actors and all three were remarkably good.
    Anjali, who us residing at Edappally, adjacent to our Office, an extremely good looking Lady is a phenomenon. I do not know someone who spent her entire life in Gulf and then US knew about Mallu culture, family values and life in so detailed way, its amazing. I do not know whether she does it all by herself. If so almost all our so called great writers should go to her house and learn a lesson or two.

In one word, amazing and worth watch at least 3-4 time, which I will do.

My Rating 4.75/5

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Raju ..............

thanks.......
    ജീവന്റെ അവസാന തുടിപ്പ് വരെ
    ഞാന് ഒരു മമ്മുക്ക ഫാന് ആയിരിക്കും.

Thanks...Repped...

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Raju View Post
    Place, PVR ERN, 15th June 14, 9.30AM, Status, I think It full.

Shit, how our guys can make such extremely excellent movies. I think ever since we moved out of the 2M syndrome and lots of new actors emerged and the movies becoming more and more impressive and finds lots of space even in all India scenario as well. Lots of new gen script writers and makers with innovative ideas and detailing make it such quality stuffs and emergence of good theaters brought back viewers to theaters. But all this experiments needs star support, which is not a good sign.
    Normally I prefer Morning shown on Sunday to save rest of the day and all movies of this time which I have seen so far attracted just 20% or less, this is full means its an event.
    I do not want to make any detail review as everybody might not interested but few observations.

Anjali shown the sparkle in 'Manjaadikkuru' and then in UH where subtle incidents are found lots of space in the entire movie. This is one way of making a movie really interest to watch without big story line, just like some beautiful Hollywood flicks where story is not there to tell but a great script, like 'Cast Away' Kramer vs Kramer' etc etc.

This one is really great.
    I din't find any fault anywhere, in acting, camera, BGM, art, acting, dialogues, etc, only little bit down side is that its doesn't have great songs unlike Classmates.

Every actors is having a good space in the movie, we cannot say who is better or more space etc. Equal footprint for three lead actors and all three were remarkably good.
    Anjali, who us residing at Edappally, adjacent to our Office, an extremely good looking Lady is a phenomenon. I do not know someone who spent her entire life in Gulf and then US knew about Mallu culture, family values and life in so detailed way, its amazing. I do not know whether she does it all by herself. If so almost all our so called great writers should go to her house and learn a lesson or two.

In one word, amazing and worth watch at least 3-4 time, which I will do.

My Rating 4.75/5

Dear adikoodal Fans . . .@boxoffice . . .WOM > Starpower . . . Just remember dattt . . . .

Thanks Raju....

Title...

Thanks Raju....

FK Manikyam

THnx Raju................

Thanks Raju...