Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: ❂ ❂ Bajrangi Bhaijaan | Salmania Grips the Nation,Marching towards ATBB ❂ ❂

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    yes...kazhinja varsham irangiya padam...blockbuter arunnu

Shiv Raj Kumars "bajarangi "
    njan vicharicha SRK vereya...

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    SRK de anganem padam undo?
    ShivarajKumar aanu...Kannada Hero...

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    yes...kazhinja varsham irangiya padam...blockbuter arunnu

Shiv Raj Kumars "bajarangi "
    Shivannaaaa

njan vicharicha SRK vereya...
    athu chodichapale thooni ..

All the best.....................

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/44944833.cms

Salman Khan's opponent in Kabir Khan's 2015 Eid release, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, which rolls in Delhi on November 3 is none other than the Kick dare-Devil Nawazuddin Siddiqui who will join the unit in January.Revealed a source from the production, "It's a pivotal role.Kabir was very impressed with Salman and his chemistry in Kick and thought he would be ideal for this political drama."
    Confirming this, Kabir told Mirror, "I first worked with Nawaz in New York. This was well before he became a breakthrough acting force. I wanted to do another film with him but there was nothing apt for an actor of his calibre in Ek Tha Tiger or Phantom. I've finally found an intriguing part for him in Bajrangi Bhaijaan."
    So, does Nawaz play Salman's adversary yet again? "There aren't any good or a bad guys in my film. His character has shades of grey and is someone who challenges Salman but is not a direct adversary."
    Word is that with this film, Kabir is taking a stand against Right-Wing extremists. Retorts the director, "I can't talk much on the subject. All I can say at this point is that I'm dealing with a strong contemporary political backdrop. The film will confront all distinct ideologies, as a filmmaker it's important to do so. "

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/44944833.cms

Salman Khan's opponent in Kabir Khan's 2015 Eid release, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, which rolls in Delhi on November 3 is none other than the Kick dare-Devil Nawazuddin Siddiqui who will join the unit in January.Revealed a source from the production, "It's a pivotal role.Kabir was very impressed with Salman and his chemistry in Kick and thought he would be ideal for this political drama." Confirming this, Kabir told Mirror, "I first worked with Nawaz in New York. This was well before he became a breakthrough acting force. I wanted to do another film with him but there was nothing apt for an actor of his calibre in Ek Tha Tiger or Phantom. I've finally found an intriguing part for him in Bajrangi Bhaijaan."
    So, does Nawaz play Salman's adversary yet again? "There aren't any good or a bad guys in my film. His character has shades of grey and is someone who challenges Salman but is not a direct adversary."
    Word is that with this film, Kabir is taking a stand against Right-Wing extremists. Retorts the director, "I can't talk much on the subject. All I can say at this point is that I'm dealing with a strong contemporary political backdrop. The film will confront all distinct ideologies, as a filmmaker it's important to do so. "
    expectation lesham dim aayi...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    expectation lesham dim aayi...
    ETT padam standard aayirunnenkilum action kidu aayirunnu... Kabul express polathe onnum aakilla enthayalum...

ETT padam standard aayirunnenkilum action kidu aayirunnu... Kabul express polathe onnum aakilla enthayalum...
    athinu Kabul Express action padam allaayirunnello....

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    athinu Kabul Express action padam allaayirunnello....
    njan udheshichth,kabul express polathe action illatha padam aakilla enna...