Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    His work rate was better compared to other matches, but the work rate compared to Suarez would be about 20% of what Suarez does......The guy is having no luck at all infront of goal...His strike either gets blocked or is saved by the keeper...He should be deployed just behind a striker..I won't right him off just yet...Wait for Sturridge's comeback and then see how he works with him upfront...
    he was good especially after rickie came on.. 2 up front looked much better..

wen a striker does not have luck, nothing goes in.. innale oru 3 tap ins enkilum miss aaki in the last quarter i htink... he needs to get the gols coming from somewhere...

liverpool starts good then goes off color in the middle of the game.. samething happened with game against madrid as well.... innale avasaanam nalla pressing aayirunnu... no luck..

Balotelli is not that bad a player as it is being projected right now.... if only he had some brain...

2. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    he was good especially after rickie came on.. 2 up front looked much better..

wen a striker does not have luck, nothing goes in.. innale oru 3 tap ins enkilum miss aaki in the last quarter i htink... he needs to get the gols coming from somewhere...

liverpool starts good then goes off color in the middle of the game.. samething happened with game against madrid as well.... innale avasaanam nalla pressing aayirunnu... no luck..

Balotelli is not that bad a player as it is being projected right now.... if only he had some brain...
    scapegoat for all the current situation at the Club ....new signings yet to prove their worth ...too early to judge anyway..
    Last season too their playing style was same , starts very fast and press upfront & kill the game in the first 20-25 minutes ....remember the Arsenal game ..they scored four goals with in twenty minutes or so ....

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Raheem Sterling was played 120 minutes vs Middlesbrough right ? , playing your most important player for a relatively low key match ... ...
    What Rodgers is saying is that Sterling is incredibly strong boy......The fact of the matter is if Sterling doesn't play, his attack has no pace what so ever...Liverpool are stretching Sterling to the limits...I hope he is rested for the cup tie...Rodgers could have done with an Origi or Jordan Ibe now...But he decided to send both out on loan...
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    scapegoat for all the current situation at the Club ....new signings yet to prove their worth ...too early to judge anyway..
    Last season too their playing style was same , starts very fast and press upfront & kill the game in the first 20-25 minutes ....remember the Arsenal game ..they scored four goals with in twenty minutes or so ....
    Media is always looking at Balotelli for something and blames him for anything and everything...Even the commentator for yesterday's match was comparing Mario with Suarez for the entire duration of 90 mins...I don't know what the guy's his problem was...its unfair to do that...Luis Suarez is irreplaceable...!!Its true that Balotelli is slowing down Liverpool's counter attacks...But that is Rodger's fault playing him alone upfront.....
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Liverpool come from behind to beat Swansea City to progress into the quarter finals of League Cup...Mario Balotelli in the 86th minute..and Dejan Lovren in the 95th minute scoring the winner, after Swansea opened the scoring at 65 minutes...
    Equalizer was an Italian Job...Fantastic cross in by Borini, and really good finish by Balotelli...

Liverpool 2-1 Swansea
    Last edited by Karikamuri Shanmugan; 10-29-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Steven Gerrard admits he could leave Liverpool FC next summer.

The long-serving Reds skipper is out of contract at the end of the season and has yet to be offered an extension.

Gerrard has vowed to carry on playing beyond next May but the 34-year-old midfielder, who could sign a pre-contract agreement with another club in two months time, says he may have to consider his options.

"I'm only contracted until May. As it stands, I'm here until the end of the season and want to make the most of it," said Gerrard, who is closing in on 700 appearances for his boyhood club.

“I won’t be retiring this summer. I will play beyond this season.

"We will have to wait and see if that’s at Liverpool or somewhere else. That’s Liverpool’s decision. If they don't come then I will see what's out there.
    "

I don't know what the fuck the owners are doing...They shudn't be taking Gerrard's contact down to the wire...If Gerrard decides to leave Liverpool, that will be catastrophe....

It's been a frustrating start to the 17th season of Gerrard's glittering Anfield career.

His fears have been realised following the sale of top scorer Luis Suarez to Barcelona for 75million and the Reds' acquisition of eight summer signings.

“When Luis Surez left I knew it would be like that,” he told The Telegraph.

“When you come close (to the title) it is important you keep your main players. It’s not just about those coming in, it’s about what got you there.

“You need to keep that together and add to it. When you are taking big chunks of it away and adding five or six into it, it’s not going to happen overnight.

“I would love a (Cesc) Fabregas or (Diego) Costa here, but I have to understand how the owners want to do it and accept I am a Liverpool player, not a Chelsea or Manchester City player.

"They (Fenway Sports Group) have gone on record saying they want to bring exciting young talent into the club. You can’t just expect that to click overnight.

“I’m not looking for excuses but there are collective reasons for our stuttering start.

"We lost a key player; we’ve had a key player injured (Daniel Sturridge); we’ve had a huge setback through just falling short last season; other Premier League sides have improved.

Frustration etched through out those words from Gerrard....He wants the club to sign really top talents, and finally put his hands on that coveted PL trophy before he hangs up his boot..Doesn't look like happening....

It's been a frustrating start to the 17th season of Gerrard's glittering Anfield career.

His fears have been realised following the sale of top scorer Luis Suarez to Barcelona for 75million and the Reds' acquisition of eight summer signings.

“When Luis Surez left I knew it would be like that,” he told The Telegraph.

“When you come close (to the title) it is important you keep your main players. It’s not just about those coming in, it’s about what got you there.

“You need to keep that together and add to it. When you are taking big chunks of it away and adding five or six into it, it’s not going to happen overnight.

“I would love a (Cesc) Fabregas or (Diego) Costa here, but I have to understand how the owners want to do it and accept I am a Liverpool player, not a Chelsea or Manchester City player.

"They (Fenway Sports Group) have gone on record saying they want to bring exciting young talent into the club. You can’t just expect that to click overnight.

“I’m not looking for excuses but there are collective reasons for our stuttering start.

"We lost a key player; we’ve had a key player injured (Daniel Sturridge); we’ve had a huge setback through just falling short last season; other Premier League sides have improved.

Frustration etched through out those words from Gerrard....He wants the club to sign really top talents, and finally put his hands on that coveted PL trophy before he hangs up his boot..Doesn't look like happening....
    His one slip,against chelsea ruined his chances of winning an epl title.

Steve G's Iconic Quote
    When I die, dont take me to the hospital. Bring me here to Anfield. I was born here and will die here.

It's sad that the Board is doing this to their all time great player , he retired from International Football to just concentrate on Liverpool only....seems he is really frustrated .....more than about the contract he is really worried about the current situation at the Club...just like Tottenham bought a bunch of players after selling Gareth Bale....seems same case with Suarez too...

"We will have to wait and see if thats at Liverpool or somewhere else. Thats Liverpools decision. If they don't come then I will see what's out there."
    The above words comes out from real frustration...Steve G looking for another Club ..unbelievable

I would love a (Cesc) Fabregas or (Diego) Costa here, but I have to understand how the owners want to do it and accept I am a Liverpool player, not a Chelsea or Manchester City player."
    Harsh reality

I expected much more from the fans during the Champions League nights , but they also lose faith it seems
    BR had done all the hard work last season , but the Board is not supporting enough

Media is always looking at Balotelli for something and blames him for anything and everything...Even the commentator for yesterday's match was comparing Mario with Suarez for the entire duration of 90 mins...I don't know what the guy's his problem was...its unfair to do that...Luis Suarez is irreplaceable...!!Its true that Balotelli is slowing down Liverpool's counter attacks...But that is Rodger's fault playing him alone upfront.....
    He should have been trying 2 strikers upfront already by now, as lone striker in Balotelli is not at all working, atleast until Sturridge full fit...
    Steven Gerrard admits he could leave Liverpool FC next summer.

The long-serving Reds skipper is out of contract at the end of the season and has yet to be offered an extension.

Gerrard has vowed to carry on playing beyond next May but the 34-year-old midfielder, who could sign a pre-contract agreement with another club in two months time, says he may have to consider his options.

"I'm only contracted until May. As it stands, I'm here until the end of the season and want to make the most of it," said Gerrard, who is closing in on 700 appearances for his boyhood club.

I wont be retiring this summer. I will play beyond this season.

"We will have to wait and see if thats at Liverpool or somewhere else. Thats Liverpools decision. If they don't come then I will see what's out there.
    "

I don't know what the fuck the owners are doing...They shudn't be taking Gerrard's contact down to the wire...If Gerrard decides to leave Liverpool, that will be catastrophe....
    I'm also not sure what Owners are thinking ? he is still has some impact in this team, at least consider his experience in this young team... Are they going Abramovich's way (Lampard)... He cant do anything , very bad...

What Rodgers is saying is that Sterling is incredibly strong boy......The fact of the matter is if Sterling doesn't play, his attack has no pace what so ever...Liverpool are stretching Sterling to the limits...I hope he is rested for the cup tie...Rodgers could have done with an Origi or Jordan Ibe now...But he decided to send both out on loan...
    Origi's case was different.. i think it was in conract to loan him back for one season.... thats why he signed Balotelli... otherwise no... BR said when he signed Mario, he is not successful , will get rid of him in January... i dont think thats happening as Sturridge still nursing injuries...