Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

A very young Gerrard..On his debut.

away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Finally Stevie offered a new contract at LFC.... Rogers said he will be given his time to decide on his Liverpool future, but the player is able to sign a pre-contract agreement with a another club in january 2015 if he wishes to sign for another club which unlikely to happen.... It is beleived to be a one year deal

Last edited by sillan; 12-01-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Angane UCL out, like last season EPL title slipped from under nose, this time advancing to knock out stage was in their on hands, until last few minutes in Bulgaria and Anfield... both occassions they let themselves down.... Anyway nearly half of season gone behind, still the new signings not clicked and Sturridge not back from long injury...

Liverpool recall attacker Jordan Ibe from loan, discussions on bringing Divock Origi in January still ongoing. Daniel Sturridge to be back in the side very soon. Raheem Sterling returns to the Liverpool Squad after his winter break. Adam Lallana ahead of his rehabiltation and could be back in the squad to face Villa this week.

So good news all around, with just 5 points away, seems well set up for late surge to top 4...An attack consisting of Sturridge, Sterling, Ibe, Lallana and Markovic is interesting...Young players but its surely got goals, creativity, pace and dribbling in it..Bring it on..
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

5. Likes sillan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Liverpool recall attacker Jordan Ibe from loan, discussions on bringing Divock Origi in January still ongoing. Daniel Sturridge to be back in the side very soon. Raheem Sterling returns to the Liverpool Squad after his winter break. Adam Lallana ahead of his rehabiltation and could be back in the squad to face Villa this week.

So good news all around, with just 5 points away, seems well set up for late surge to top 4...An attack consisting of Sturridge, Sterling, Ibe, Lallana and Markovic is interesting...Young players but its surely got goals, creativity, pace and dribbling in it..Bring it on..
    i hope origi will be here... i saw sturridge training with team in news. he seems to be ok... hope they dont ditch recent cleansheets and winning form

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    i hope origi will be here... i saw sturridge training with team in news. he seems to be ok... hope they dont ditch recent cleansheets and winning form
    Probably Rodgers will start with Sterling as the lone striker in 4-2-3-1 formation against Villa as well. But Paul Lambert is a manager who has had the measure of Rodgers more often than any Liverpool fans would have liked. Beneteke, Weimann and Agbonlahor always seem to perform against Liverpool. Our defence would have to be really up for it to handle Villa.

Liverpool vs blackburn thudengiiiii

Liverpool move for Andrea Pirlo as Gareth Bale remains on Manchester United shopping list despite Memphis Depay deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...epay-deal.html

most likely a click-bait for pool fans

Great man stevie playing last match in Anfield... We will Miss you stevie... Don't cry today... plzzz
    Ambathooor Singham

Stevie's farewell in pics

Last edited by Karikamuri Shanmugan; 05-19-2015 at 01:54 AM.