Page 16 of 72 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Prior to the win over Adelaide United, Liverpool played two Pre-season friendlies...Against Thai All Stars XI and Brisbane Roars..Both resulting in 4-0 and 2-1 victories.
    Next Preseason friendly against Malaysia XI.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Liverpool's short tour of Australia in their pre-season tour ended today with 2-0 win over Adelaide United - goals from Milner and Ings made it confortable for Reds. LFC scored another win couple of days ago over 2014 A-league champions Brisbane Roar...
    Haven't seen any of the pre-season matches as of yet, from whatever I ve read, the high pressing game of 2013-14 season is returning they say, which is very encouraging to hear.
    Amongst the new signings, Milner and Joe Gomez have impressed the most. Since we haven't played a proper opposition yet, we won't know the real quality.
    Liverpool still have (argubly) 4 of their most crucial players yet to join the pre-season.. Coutinho, Firmino, Benteke and Can.
    You think we can achieve top-4 this season?
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Namude ee year new signings aarokkeya...who all left?

4. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan, sillan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Haven't seen any of the pre-season matches as of yet, from whatever I ve read, the high pressing game of 2013-14 season is returning they say, which is very encouraging to hear.
    Amongst the new signings, Milner and Joe Gomez have impressed the most. Since we haven't played a proper opposition yet, we won't know the real quality.
    Liverpool still have (argubly) 4 of their most crucial players yet to join the pre-season.. Coutinho, Firmino, Benteke and Can.
    You think we can achieve top-4 this season?
    Brisbane and Adelaide are not that small... One previous season champion and another semi-finalist of A-league here... It was on tv here , but i forgot about it and remembered when match nearly over... seen last 10 minutes... But it was all LFC in that last moments and had seen Ings goal...

Top 4 is achievable - but all depends on how fast new guys will settle into the team, particulary looking at the early fixtures... If all those big matches go bad and it can affect the whole confidence and results like against Stoke (not like that but in losses) can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Balram View Post
    Ins
    Adam Bogdan Bolton Wanderers Free
    Nathaniel Clyne Southampton 12.5m
    Roberto Firmino Hoffenheim 21.3m
    Joe Gomez Charlton Athletic 3.5m
    Danny Ings Burnley Free(But compensation fee
    James Milner Manchester City Free

Outs
    Sebastian Coates Sunderland Undisclosed
    Steven Gerrard Los Angeles Galaxy Free
    Glen Johnson Stoke City Free
    Brad Jones Unassigned Players Released
    Raheem Sterling Manchester City 49.0m
    Kevin Stewart Swindon Town Loan
    Danny Ward Aberdeen Loan

Halllooooo...Liverpool inu 3-aamathe fan kittiyallo...

ithavana shanmughan oru kalakku jalakkum..

8. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post

Shanmukh'll never walk alone

10. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post

Nammalum fan base build cheyyatte......

Shanmukh'll never walk alone

Be active here bhai...Exciting new season about to begin...

13. Likes sillan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Brisbane and Adelaide are not that small... One previous season champion and another semi-finalist of A-league here... It was on tv here , but i forgot about it and remembered when match nearly over... seen last 10 minutes... But it was all LFC in that last moments and had seen Ings goal...

Top 4 is achievable - but all depends on how fast new guys will settle into the team, particulary looking at the early fixtures... If all those big matches go bad and it can affect the whole confidence and results like against Stoke (not like that but in losses) can happen.
    Hmm...But the pre season oppositions could have been better...Just to gauge the quality...Anyway no benefit in being negative.
    Good start to the season is imperative for us...That's why we have done our business so early... U are right about the first 6 away games...Stoke, Arsenal, Utd, Spurs, Chelsea, City..Liverpool must find a way to get 10 points out of this 18...