Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    ok for sure... but last season suarez enna playerinte impact was very big... this season i donno, hope there will be somebody in form to help Sturridge...
    Suarez impact was big..Even though we will sign a new striker, those 31 goals will need to be spread across the team to make up for it..I am expecting this to be a big season for Sterling,Coutinho and Henderson...With all the signings that have been made we have a squad to challenge on all fronts now..Lets hope for the best..7 teams fighting for 4 spots..
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Suarez impact was big..Even though we will sign a new striker, those 31 goals will need to be spread across the team to make up for it..I am expecting this to be a big season for Sterling,Coutinho and Henderson...With all the signings that have been made we have a squad to challenge on all fronts now..Lets hope for the best..7 teams fighting for 4 spots..
    plan to sign one ore striker?? markovic n lambert pore?
    araanu rumored targets striker if u plan to sign?

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    plan to sign one ore striker?? markovic n lambert pore?
    araanu rumored targets striker if u plan to sign?
    Lambert has had a horrendous start to his Liv career...Besides the numerous guilt edged chances he wasted against Milan and Utd,he even missed a penalty which he has never done since puberty..Markovic payyan alle...Will atleast take one season to get going...Poraathe Sturridge is injury prone...Origi ye sign cheyth loan il thirichu koduthu...So 100% sure we will sign a new striker.(Even Rodgers said so)
    But the joke is we aren't linked with anyone at the moment...Remy would have been nice but he failed medical,Bony seems very costly...I am waiting for some names to be linked..:)
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

New signing Divock Origi stunned by Liverpool interest

"Liverpool followed me for a long time," Origi said in an interview with L'Equipe. "When I arrived in the offices there, they showed me cassettes of me in the Under-15s. Everyone knew me. I couldn't believe it.
    "When I arrived, I was impressed. Steven Gerrard told me it was a shame that I wouldn't be there straight away as everyone was waiting impatiently for me. That means something. I also saw Sturridge, who was very nice."
    Brendan Rodgers also has high expectations. "He wants me to become one of the best in the world," Origi added of his new manager.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport...0kIdKTfZAwK.99

Lambert has had a horrendous start to his Liv career...Besides the numerous guilt edged chances he wasted against Milan and Utd,he even missed a penalty which he has never done since puberty..Markovic payyan alle...Will atleast take one season to get going...Poraathe Sturridge is injury prone...Origi ye sign cheyth loan il thirichu koduthu...So 100% sure we will sign a new striker.(Even Rodgers said so)
    But the joke is we aren't linked with anyone at the moment...Remy would have been nice but he failed medical,Bony seems very costly...I am waiting for some names to be linked..:)
    athaanu naanum chodichde...not linked with anyone.. remy wud have been great imo... bony oru roothless striker aayi eniku thoni ilaaa..

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    athaanu naanum chodichde...not linked with anyone.. remy wud have been great imo... bony oru roothless striker aayi eniku thoni ilaaa..
    May not be necessarily a striker, could be a forward like Shaqiri,El Shaarawy or even Reus..Chumma aagrahikkunnathinu onnum kodukkandallo...

May not be necessarily a striker, could be a forward like Shaqiri,El Shaarawy or even Reus..Chumma aagrahikkunnathinu onnum kodukkandallo...
    athu sheri aaaaa....

9. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Liverpool have accepted a bid from Bayern Munich worth 2 Million for Pepe Reina.Reds will now look to buy another keeper before the window closes.(Echo)

This is day light robbery..a keeper of such stature going for virtually nothing in the current market..this is what happens when a player goes out of favour with the manager..

Liverpool confirm loan signing of Javier Manquillo from Atletico Madrid and Agger inform BR about his wish to go out of Anfield (Daily mirror)

12. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post