Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Transfer Rumour:
    Samuel Eto'o set for second round of Liverpool talks. (goal.com)

This is an absurd move..I personally don't want Eto at Anfield..
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Yes..it has happened...Deal confirmed.
    Good buy.. he will get better under Rodgers.. for 12m its a steal ...
    he should be starter with Spain to ahead of Alba if he rectifies his mistakes in passing !!!

3. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Transfer Rumour:
    Samuel Eto'o set for second round of Liverpool talks. (goal.com)

This is an absurd move..I personally don't want Eto at Anfield..
    as a back up for Sturridge it will be god right? espacialy there arent many available to sit on bench

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    as a back up for Sturridge it will be god right? espacialy there arent many available to sit on bench
    I just hate his antics on the field..Anyways the team already has Lambert as back up..We need to buy a top centre forward/striker..The fact that we are looking at bringing in Eto'o means no one is available..!
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

I just hate his antics on the field..Anyways the team already has Lambert as back up..We need to buy a top centre forward/striker..The fact that we are looking at bringing in Eto'o means no one is available..!
    Ben Smith @bensmithBBC
    #LFC still looking for a striker. Have enquired about Benzema, Falcao and Cavani. But have been told 'no chance'

7. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

cavani bid??

cavani bid??
    agent asked for 300,000pounds per week,seems unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by vivek achayan View Post
    Ben Smith @bensmithBBC
    #LFC still looking for a striker. Have enquired about Benzema, Falcao and Cavani. But have been told 'no chance'
    They shud have more realistic targets...These are players on very high wages..Wud have loved to see Balotelli...

Good buy.. he will get better under Rodgers.. for 12m its a steal ...
    he should be starter with Spain to ahead of Alba if he rectifies his mistakes in passing !!!
    Hopefully turns out to be a steal...considering Man Utd paid 27 Million for Luke Shaw.

Martin Kelly confirms his move to Crystal Palace.
    Promising academy graduate,another one of those players whose career has stalled beceause of Anterior cruciate ligament injury.