Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Today's striker bid rumours

Liverpool make a 17 million bid for Mario Balotelli.

Latest update:AC Milan has clarified that there are no bids for Mario at the moment,but they are looking to sell him.
    Also heard, Madrid boss says, if Di Maria deal go through, they might land Falcao... Also he is not a realistic target for Kops considering wages.....

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Also heard, Madrid boss says, if Di Maria deal go through, they might land Falcao... Also he is not a realistic target for Kops considering wages.....
    More exciting news coming in...

Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola has flown to England to discuss on a potential loan/transfer to Anfield for Balotelli.(Goal.com)

Liverpool have held exploratory talks with AC Milan over the possibility of a deal for striker Mario Balotelli, sources say. (ESPN)

I think this is a more precautionery measure, if at all Falcao deal doesn't go through (which is very likely), Liverpool will land Balotelli..
    Exciting news for Liverpool fans..
    One trouble maker gone, another on his way in...
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Breaking News

Liverpool FC agree 16m fee for Mario Balotelli.(Liverpool Echo)

Exciting news indeed.. And that too after Rodgers categorically ruled out a move for him 3 weeks ago..!
    imo this is a good move after they failed to sign Falcao, Benzema or Cavani...This will represent THE biggest challenge for Rodgers' man management...He has helped Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling reach their full potential...Now the mad italian...Balotelli...I always wanted to see Balotelli in the red shirt and I ve said it before....
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

balotelli will be a good addition to liverpool squad.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek achayan View Post
    balotelli will be a good addition to liverpool squad.
    Enikkum angane aanu thonnunnathu...Now imo Liverpool are truly in a position to fight for top 4 at the very least..Injuries permitting, with this squad we will do quite well in both the major tournaments.

Latest updates on Balotelli deal..

Before proceeding with the deal, the manager is keen to ensure that Balotelli is willing to buy into the culture he has created at Anfield.

The former Manchester City frontman’s disciplinary problems – both on and off the field – have been well documented and Rodgers doesn’t want anything to disrupt Liverpool’s team spirit.

Balotelli has infuriated his former bosses at times with a lack of effort in both training and matches and Rodgers has made it clear that simply won’t be tolerated at Anfield.

It has been spelt out to Raiola exactly what is expected of Balotelli with clauses in his contract outlining financial penalties if he steps out of line.
    If those terms are agreed to then Balotelli will travel to Merseyside over the next 48 hours to meet Rodgers face to face and undergo a medical.

Balotelli won’t be registered in time to face his former club Man City at the Etihad Stadium on Monday night.

Rodgers’ change of stance on Balotelli is down to the Reds’ failure to land other striking options and also Milan’s asking price.

Earlier in the summer they were quoting clubs 25million for the 24-year-old but have now accepted 16million.

At that price the manager believes it’s a gamble worth taking and the club’s owners believe Rodgers can get the best out of Balotelli like he has done with the likes of Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge.

If the Balotelli deal goes through then Liverpool are unlikely to follow up their interest in Samuel Eto’o, who is a free agent after leaving Chelsea.

7. Likes sillan liked this post

Mario Balotelli will fly in to Merseyside later today to complete his medical. Liverpool want Mario behavioral reassurances before signing.( Echo)

9. Likes sillan liked this post

Latest Rumours
    Samuel Eto'o has opted to join Liverpool and is undergoing a medical on Friday ahead of signing a one-year deal.

Everton's late interest in the 33-year-old had threatened to derail Liverpool's move, with Roberto Martinez's side ready to offer a two-year contract, but the striker is excited by the prospect of working under Brendan Rodgers.(Goal.com)

Balotelli signs 3 year contract @ Anfield and completes his 16M move from Milan to Liverpool...He is expected to be in the director's box at the Etihad Stadium as Liverpool take on his former club Manchester City

Very bad, the way they lost at Etihad; were far better team in first half, even though conceded through a bad clearance from debut man Moreno... but second half braught more disorganised play and didnt have the confidence upfront to deliver from those many chance we had.....