Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp wins Best FIFA men's coach award

Jurgen Klopp..the best thing that has ever happened to this football club..well at least this century..
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

2. Likes sillan liked this post

Sheffield Utd away next.. another important game..Have to keep on winning...Entire first 11 had 6 days rest. Anything but a win would be disastrous.

Prediction:1-2
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

The most hard fought 3 points this season. Thanks to goal keeping error. Sheffield played really well. Our front 3 were wasteful. Just seems to lacking cutting edge at the moment.

Sheffield 0-1 Liverpool

A win in CL after Sheffield game..a game where there was some really poor midfield play. A last minute winner against wLeicester r at Anfield that weekend which should have been wrapped up well before hour mark and... now a poor performance against Utd to draw the game at Old Trafford.

25 points from 9 games. Gap of 6 points at the top.
    Last edited by Karikamuri Shanmugan; 10-20-2019 at 11:56 PM.

BIG statement..BIG win.. beating City 3-1. Jurgen Klopp once again getting the better of Pep Guardiola. I think Guardiola is well aware by now that if he wants to play attacking football, he just cannot match up with Jurgen's teams. He should just win other games and look to get draws from the German's teams.

8 points ahead at the top. 9 ahead of City. Leicester City vs Man City next. I think Leicester could be in for a defeat which could break them for entire season.
    Liverpool have a tough away game.. Crystal Palace next. Gap could get smaller.

International break now. Pointless without saying.
    Let's see
    Last edited by Karikamuri Shanmugan; 11-11-2019 at 09:39 AM.

@sillan..bhai i rely on you to maintain the thread. Please take over. Photos are very very important.

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    @sillan..bhai i rely on you to maintain the thread. Please take over. Photos are very very important.
    I will do my best.... Been little busy lately...

International break..over and done with for 3 months.
    Crystal Palace next for us.. always been a tough game for us. Salah and Robbo are injury doubts. It will be tough. It will be a statement if we can go 12 points ahead before City play.

Scrappy win - but may be the international break explains. Another come back win... Team still find ways to grab all points...