Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

What an Year for this guy.... back bone our team rewarded every way possible...

Great achievement both of them...

It restarts Tomo..4 out of 4 until now..New Castle at home esp with Steve Bruce in charge will be tricky. Entire midfield playing on national duty in last 3 days+travel..and a 12'o clock start.. This will test us.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Newcastle did make it difficult. But we won..Mane the man again. Robertson and Fabinho were excellent again. We will struggle defensively until we have a fully fit Alisson.
    3-1

Edit: I missed the best player of the game. Roberto Firmino. What a player.
    Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Karikamuri Shanmugan; 09-15-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Napoli away tomorrow, followed up by Chelsea(a). Two tough tough games.
    Napoli (a) last season was one of our worst European performance under Klopp. Napoli in preseason was another poor game from us. Ancelotti will be hatching the plan again.

Unfortunate to lose against Naples. They cheated to win the penalty. Was an even game until then.
    But important to strike back in the league with win over Chelsea. It was pretty easy until 60 mins. Should have been 3 or 4 nil by then. Not ruthless, just like in Naples. Almost paid for it again.
    League Cup game should be a write off. Next important game is Sheffield in the league.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp wins Best FIFA men's coach award

8. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

12. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post