Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Last edited by sillan; 07-16-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Not bad result against a good Dortmund line up - under 3 wks to go and few of the guys still to join the team. Will be a struggle to get those back in before start particularly Mane...

No idea why Liverpool aren't active in the market. Surely they don't think this squad is enough to challenge City for the title. Firmino, Salah and Mane would have had no to minimal rest during the summer meaning the chances of injury are high this season.

1. Need a top quality player who can play anywhere along the front line/ a quality No.10. Some one who can go straight into the team.
    2. Backups for Andy Roberson and TAA with PL experience.

Surely these 3 are priority.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Our boy continued his super form for home country too

This guy is just out of the world. 3 golden gloves in a season. He doesn't make any outlandish saves. Just makes it look very easy. The best goal keeper in the world.

away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Great start to the season - but little bit to worry here and there.. Hope Alisson will be back next weekend.

Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea
    Penalty (5-4)
    As it is always with penalties, lucky to get away with.. Chelsea as they are were very good.
    Most importantly it is Liverpool's 2nd trophy under Klopp. And we win the first trophy of this season among all clubs.

Really a very bad day for Blues.............

Kissed on another Trophy.... No more just hugs only, now its trophies too...

Southampton 1-2 Liverpool

Lucky to get away... Southampton deserved a point may be even better... Somehow, the winning mentality has saved us. Mane is just Superma?e.