Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Sathyam...QPR tholkkan sremicho en doubt und...Avaru atleast oru point arhichu... Liverpool maximum thoilkkan sremichu pakshe....
    Ingane defend cheytha Madrid kure adichu kettum...
    If L'pool didin step up their performance Madrid is going to run riot...i hope that doesnt happen..

3. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

End of a very frustrating week...After the humiliating loss against Madrid, an energyless show against Hull...Were absolutely horrendous until Coutinho came along...In 30 mins he single handedly created more chances than the entire team in the 1st hour...Emre Can was excellent today, he and Gerrard were the only ones really wanting to take the game to Hull...This team is really really missing Sturridge's pace upfront..Balotelli just can't score at the moment, even can't hold the ball up properly...With last move of the game, Coutinho put it on a plate for Mario, but yet he couldn't finish it...

Signing Balo was a risk, the risk seems to be failing...And Rodgers is being naive by playing him upfront alone..He was much better when paired with Lambert...Mario just doesn't have the pace to get in behind the defence, Brendan can't u see it..???

Liverpool 0-0 Hull City
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

End of a very frustrating week...After the humiliating loss against Madrid, an energyless show against Hull...Were absolutely horrendous until Coutinho came along...In 30 mins he single handedly created more chances than the entire team in the 1st hour...Emre Can was excellent today, he and Gerrard were the only ones really wanting to take the game to Hull...This team is really really missing Sturridge's pace upfront..Balotelli just can't score at the moment, even can't hold the ball up properly...With last move of the game, Coutinho put it on a plate for Mario, but yet he couldn't finish it...

Signing Balo was a risk, the risk seems to be failing...And Rodgers is being naive by playing him upfront alone..He was much better when paired with Lambert...Mario just doesn't have the pace to get in behind the defence, Brendan can't u see it..???

Liverpool 0-0 Hull City
    Rogers has to think about sooner than later some games without Balotelli in mind, until Sturridge come back... 7 games 0 goals so far....but i read (didnt watch game, yet to see highlights) that his work on field looked more better than any other games so far... If continues like this off-load him like BR said when signed in January.... We are loosing point after points

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Rogers has to think about sooner than later some games without Balotelli in mind, until Sturridge come back... 7 games 0 goals so far....but i read (didnt watch game, yet to see highlights) that his work on field looked more better than any other games so far... If continues like this off-load him like BR said when signed in January.... We are loosing point after points
    His work rate was better compared to other matches, but the work rate compared to Suarez would be about 20% of what Suarez does......The guy is having no luck at all infront of goal...His strike either gets blocked or is saved by the keeper...He should be deployed just behind a striker..I won't right him off just yet...Wait for Sturridge's comeback and then see how he works with him upfront...
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

His work rate was better compared to other matches, but the work rate compared to Suarez would be about 20% of what Suarez does......The guy is having no luck at all infront of goal...His strike either gets blocked or is saved by the keeper...He should be deployed just behind a striker..I won't right him off just yet...Wait for Sturridge's comeback and then see how he works with him upfront...
    I think Coutinho is the best player for Reds so far , but can't play full 90 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    I think Coutinho is the best player for Reds so far , but can't play full 90 minutes
    Yes..he had a horrible start to the season, but he has come back strongly in the last 4-5 matches....Rodgers wants him to start against Swansea in the cup tie, that's why he didn't start him at the week end...

Yes..he had a horrible start to the season, but he has come back strongly in the last 4-5 matches....Rodgers wants him to start against Swansea in the cup tie, that's why he didn't start him at the week end...
    Raheem Sterling was played 120 minutes vs Middlesbrough right ? , playing your most important player for a relatively low key match ... ...

First of all, Balotelli does not come in the picture where Suarez level is .. I see there is bit of lack of full commitment (may be bcoz the lazy side of him) - you probably see less than 50% commitment from Balotelli compared to players like Suarez bcoz that kind of mentality is Mario has. Otherwise this guys would have been in another level altogether by now... But his tendancy to make headlines for wrong reasons rules his mind than for good causes... Anyway he is trying something, better stay away from more controversies - but that things will come searching for him like somebody who used to smoke drugs can't resist standing infront of it- thats the issue...

Liverpool fans protested against ticket prices at Anfield during the Reds' 0-0 draw with Hull on Saturday