Page 38 of 72 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Player of the month November - Mo Salah - this guy surprised me since started for LFC.. But no surprise at all Klopp found it in him while in Roma.....

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Player of the month November - Mo Salah - this guy surprised me since started for LFC.. But no surprise at all Klopp found it in him while in Roma.....

[IMG][/IMG]
    Salah wasn't his original first choice, it was Julian Brandt. It was a blessing in disguise that he decided he wasn't ready for PL.
    It's not usual that ?36 million feels like a steal. He could have had 25 goals if he was a bit more clinical.
    It will still take some doing to break Suarez's 31 goal PL record
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

After disappointing draws against Everton, West Brom and Arsenal, a much needed win against Swans. Routine performance and very very important 3 points. Leicester next. Crucial crucial game.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Virgil Van Dijk signs for Liverpool.
    ?75 million. Finally Liverpool is attracting the supreme talents again. Jurgen Klopp is the name..

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Virgil Van Dijk signs for Liverpool.
    ?75 million. Finally Liverpool is attracting the supreme talents again. Jurgen Klopp is the name..
    but they must stop selling key players... if they sell proven player like coutinho, then nothing more to say.... Klopp is a great manager, give him support, he will win premier league for kop...

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    but they must stop selling key players... if they sell proven player like coutinho, then nothing more to say.... Klopp is a great manager, give him support, he will win premier league for kop...
    When Madrid or Barca want a player, it's impossible for any club to prevent it from happening. Financial might, on field success is greater than any other club. The South Americans essentially consider Barca/Madrid as the pinnacle of their careers unlike Europeans or Africans

When Madrid or Barca want a player, it's impossible for any club to prevent it from happening. Financial might, on field success is greater than any other club. The South Americans essentially consider Barca/Madrid as the pinnacle of their careers unlike Europeans or Africans
    if klopp stays at liverpool for 5 seasons they are going to win the premier league, but they must not sell salah, firminho, mane, must buy better midfielders than the current ones.... if ever pep leaves city i would like klopp next... followed by poch....

8. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester
    Toughest game yet at Anfield this season. Leicester was really really good. Combative in midfield and defense. It was Salah magic that once again proved decisive.

Tough game at Burnley next.

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester
    Toughest game yet at Anfield this season. Leicester was really really good. Combative in midfield and defense. It was Salah magic that once again proved decisive.

Tough game at Burnley next.
    Spurs avare 3-0 kku panjikkittathalle , nammal aayittu away draw pidichathil kaaryamilla.
    Whoever advised Liverpool Board to sign Salah need a big salute , what a signing

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Spurs avare 3-0 kku panjikkittathalle , nammal aayittu away draw pidichathil kaaryamilla.
    Whoever advised Liverpool Board to sign Salah need a big salute , what a signing
    We got beaten 2-0 last season with 83% possession. Just feel Klopp has overplayed Firmino and Coutinho in last two games. They will be too tired for this game. Salah already limped off after Leicester game. Make no mistake Burnley is going to be tough.