Page 39 of 72 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Welcome to the Kop chapter of your career Virgil.. Hope you sort out our defensive issues to an extent and get in to that defense easily..

2. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

No Salah, no Coutinho, no Firmino. But there was Mane still standing.I anticipated Burnley away as one of the most difficult away games. Exactly what we got like last season. The difference being that we camd away with all 3 points. Late late winner, super determination from Lovren and Klavan to find the winner.
    On a cold, rainy, windy Burnley afternoon, 3 points is all we should care for.
    Burnley 1-2 Liverpool

Now let's go and smash Everton..
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

5. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

FA cup 3rd round
    Liverpool 2-1 Everton
    Virgil Van Dijk on debut. In front of the Kop. The hero. Enough said.
    Big big game next. Manchester City in town.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Liverpool squad in Dubai for warm weather training. Firmino is absent as he seems to have been afforded holidays.

I don't want to mention a single word about a certain player's transfer to Barcelona on this thread. But would like to mention Jurgen Klopp's quote in the statement issued after the transfer.

I have been here long enough now to know in the history of Liverpool, key players have left before – but the club always goes on. You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Liverpool squad in Dubai for warm weather training. Firmino is absent as he seems to have been afforded holidays.
    We are also there

What a game... Really deserved to stay on that 4-1 scoreline.. Oxalde is really kicking in - 2 man of the match awards....

The true grit and soul of Liverpool Football Club was on display yesterday. The best atmosphere English Football has to offer. The You'll never walk alone after the game was truly hair raising.
    What a game...two teams who believe in their manager's philosophy truly played their hearts out.
    More of this please...
    Liverpool 4-3 Manchester City

Swansea 1-0 Liverpool
    Played poorly in the first half. Did everything in the second bar scoring. Kinda felt like a game in which there was no luck in front of goal.
    It's a setback not the end of the world. Admit that we weren't good enough band move on.
    West Brom, Huddersfield and Spurs to come. Lot to achieve than lose.