Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Manquillo signed...So another rightback..Good decision,need competition for Johnson..I just hope he displaces Johnson from the team.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quoted from Sky's tranfer updates...

"There has been increased speculation today about Radamel Falcao, and the Daily Mail reports that Real Madrid remain the favourites to sign the Monaco striker. Liverpool are said to have a firm interest in taking the Colombian on a season-long loan, which would cost around £10million, with a view to making the deal permanent. A number of other clubs have also been linked with Falcao, who has just returned from a lengthy injury absence which forced him to miss the World Cup."

So Monaco are in shredding situation.... why they are getting rid of Falcao.. does he not want to stay there...

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Quoted from Sky's tranfer updates...

"There has been increased speculation today about Radamel Falcao, and the Daily Mail reports that Real Madrid remain the favourites to sign the Monaco striker. Liverpool are said to have a firm interest in taking the Colombian on a season-long loan, which would cost around £10million, with a view to making the deal permanent. A number of other clubs have also been linked with Falcao, who has just returned from a lengthy injury absence which forced him to miss the World Cup."

So Monaco are in shredding situation.... why they are getting rid of Falcao.. does he not want to stay there...
    Monaco probably wants to get rid of him after his ligament injury.
    Mean while Edinson Cavani's agent has revealed Liverpool and Arsenal have contacted him over a move.
    Frankly, I don't see either of these players coming.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Isco ye try cheyyunnundallo?

Falcao option not happening,... i dont thik Lpool owners will offer the wage he is getting currently..something around 12mP net ... plus monaco sold james...
    pinne Cavani..athonu sheriku pidicha nadakum ..

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    Isco ye try cheyyunnundallo?
    Kurachu divasam munne vare rumours undarunnu..ippo kaanunnilla..

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Falcao option not happening,... i dont thik Lpool owners will offer the wage he is getting currently..something around 12mP net ... plus monaco sold james...
    pinne Cavani..athonu sheriku pidicha nadakum ..
    According to the press Liverpool and City wanted Falcao on loan..Anyways he is heavily linked R.Madrid now..So no question of that deal happening.
    Cavani onnum nadakkumennu enik personally thonnunnilla...By moving to PSG he has proved that he is a mercenary, personally I don't like players with that attitude.

Confirmed: Pepe Reina completes his move to Bayern Munich.

What a sad end to a great servant of LFC..9 years at the club..True Kop Hero he was..Good Bye Pepe..!!

9. Likes sillan liked this post

Pepe Reina's open letter to Liverpool Fans...

Headlined 'Once a Red Always a Red', the message from the former Liverpool keeper thanks fans for their support during his nine-year spell at Anfield.

He says: "I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone at Liverpool – and I mean everyone – for everything that they have done for me over years.

"I have been extremely fortunate to spend so many years at what I consider to be one of the greatest clubs in world football.

"It has been an honour and a privilege. The memories I have of Anfield, my team mates, the supporters and the people of Liverpool will stay with me forever."

Reina adds: "It is always difficult to say goodbye to something that is special to you."

On his new chapter at Bayern, he says: "Hopefully I will enjoy being with them as much as I enjoyed being with Liverpool and again, I am fortunate to be going from one great club to another."

He finishes by saying: "I count myself as a Liverpudlian and I will be one for life."

13 years after the Champions League between the two
    sides, LFC take on Borussia Dortmund in a friendly
    at Anfield tomorrow

12. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post