Page 40 of 72 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Dumped out of FA cup...another listless performance. Midfield was non existent. Defense was absolute shambles. Couldn't believe the same midfield that covered every inch of grass against City was leaving so much space against an inferior opponent. Van Dijk was a disaster. He was too lethargic and was losing every challenge.
    It's the January hangover again. Arrest the slide Jurgen!
    Liverpool 2-3 West Brom
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

ee club pirichu vidarayille ?

💪💪

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

4. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Huddersfield 0-3 Liverpool
    Perfect response to two defeats. Solid performance, nothing spectacular. 3 points. 3rd place now.
    Big one on Sunday. Hope players haven't forgotten the 4-1 thrashing at Wembley.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Liverpool 2-2 Spurs
    4 games in 13 days just took its toll on players like Firmino, Can, Salah and Mane. These people are responsible for pressing from the front and it was no where to be seen. As a result we conceded territory and possession..none the less it was a solid game of defending, probably after long time. Both Lovren and Van Dijk had a great game. If not for Jon Moss and his team's ludicrous referring,we would have got 3 points.

Southampton 0-2 Liverpool
    Steady and controlled. Scored two goals goals to carve open their defense. Firmino's assist for Salah nothing short of spectacular. He now has 20 for the season as well. Risen to the occasion has Firmino.
    Imperious performance from Van Dijk and Karius. Never thought I would say that about the latter.
    Exactly the kind of game we should play when playing away.
    Now just 2 points off Man Utd.

Porto in the CL Tonight. Big game. Top 4 and going deep into CL should be prime objectives for Klopp this season.

63 in mid feb

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

10. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Porto 0-5 Liverpool
    Stellar performance. Dangerous in attack. Secured at back. Tie almost done and dusted. Just needs a professional performance at Anfield.
    Mane hatrick, Salah and Bobby one each.

Most of these wonderful performances have been followed by toothless displays. Already starting to fear West Ham at Anfield..