Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Klopp's games against Mourinho as Liverpool manager has always produced very cagey affairs. While Mourinho has always come up with the only strategy he knows (bus), Klopp has also resorted to extra protection against Mou. This time around although a draw will suit both parties well, hope Klopp will have a more progressive approach even though at the risk of a loss.
    It's the kind of game through which he can announce to whole of the world how much Liverpool have come under him.
    It's the clash of philosophies. It's Man Utd Vs Liverpool.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Banned

Last edited by perumal; 03-08-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Banned

Mou's pets ivide vannu ................ ittittu povan enthanavo karanam....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Mou's pets ivide vannu ................ ittittu povan enthanavo karanam....
    Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    ** EPL points record watch **

About a 75% chance (or odds of 3-1 on) that @ManCity will break @ChelseaFC's 04/05 points record, and a decent chance they'll reach 100 points.

Chelsea doing their former selves no favours yesterday.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Ee post itta thread mari...check time!!

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool
    2 route one goals... really...if you defend like that you ll lose even against League one teams. Two stupid goals just handed the Gam to them.
    Much more aggressive and stronger in the 2nd half. Deserved to at least get a point overall.

And where do I begin praising Craig Pawson. He was Utd's faithful 12th man...
    Clear pull on Salah, blatant handball in the penalty area, outrageous foul on Mane by Fellaini. 3 really clumsy challenges getting away... No wonder we couldn't get a shot on target in 2nd half despite utter domination, the moment someone shaped to shoot, they were fouled. VAR please!!
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Mo Salah underlines his skills here, not just a few games run, but a continuing run, rising to a goal machine.......

Liverpool 5-0 Watford
    We never got out of 3rd gear...but the finishing yesterday was top notch. Salah should be scoring at least 2 goals every game with the amount of chances he creates. So 4 sounds about right.
    Despite Salah's 4, it was Firmino's finish which was really eye catching.
    Bloody waste international break next. Hopefully everyone comes back unscathed. Crucial games for top 4 coming up.

Palace 1-2 Liverpool
    How poor? Never ever deserved 3 points. It's poor preparation for CL knock out game. Most important week of the season coming up. Klopp needs a miracle.

Joel Matip out for rest of season.
    So Lovren now a certainty against City. Seriously..Lovren is not good for Klopp's or the Liverpool fans heart's health.
    This is his moment.