Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

City 1-2 Liverpool [Agg: 1-5]

What a game! Especially in the first half, City through everything at us. But we hung in there, rode our luck and scored the killer away goal. Of course Salah again and then Firmino with the winner on the night. The celebrations at away end long after the 90 mins showed how much this means for LFC. First semi final in 10 years.
    European Royalty restored!
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

A big congrats to our LFC team and Klopp for taking us to Semi-final of Champions league.... Well done boys

Liverpool 3-0 Bournemouth
    Another win. This game actually showed how much Liverpool have improved mentatilty wise. After the big Champions League QF , they could so easily have taken the foot of the pedal. But it was another sublime attacking performance and another solid one defensively.
    Now just 6 points from 4 games required to reach the target of the season..
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Dean Lovren went out injured yesterday. Now Liverpool are absolutely threadbare in Central Defense.
    Surprisingly during the game I was thinking about Lovren and how good he has been recently. But I do think he is still one of the reasons why Liverpool can't win big trophies. After having these great games, it could be in the CL semi or final that he really turns in that nightmare performance which completely lets the entire team down.

6. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

Liverpool 5-2 Roma
    Was 5-0 at one stage, only Liverpool could have invited them back into the game. Need a couple of away goals now.

Biggest game in a decade for this club. A place in CL final awaits. Rome and it's gladiators will come at full force.
    Come on Liverpool.

Default Liverpool fans' Champions League song for this season

For all those wondering about the song that has been ringing around Anfield on all match days this season.

'Allez Allez Allez..'

May 26 🙏...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It almost seems as if this team requires underdog mentality to fire themselves up.
    Champions League place should have been tied up long back, instead it's down to the final game. Unbeaten at hom e all season in the league. It needs to continue.
    This game will also show whether Salah's poor form is a reality or a blip.
    Liverpool Vs Brighton @ Anfield