Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Watford away on Saturday after Int. break..This will be a tough game.. Tottenham already dropped points there..No doubt a very very tough game..
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Watford away on Saturday after Int. break..This will be a tough game.. Tottenham already dropped points there..No doubt a very very tough game..
    Pazhaya pole alla ...ninghalkkethire goal adikkaan ippol paada...1-0 okke easy aayi defend cheyyunnu

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Pazhaya pole alla ...ninghalkkethire goal adikkaan ippol paada...1-0 okke easy aayi defend cheyyunnu
    Jinxing aanu udesham en manasilayi...
    Watford have that X factor in attack.. Roberto Pereyra is hard to stop..Our performances away from home have been poor anyway.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Jinxing aanu udesham en manasilayi...
    Watford have that X factor in attack.. Roberto Pereyra is hard to stop..Our performances away from home have been poor anyway.
    Man Utd vare away thoppicha Watford ne okke ninghal pedichaalo
    Season start il avarkku oru X factor undaayirunnu ..and we also smelled defeat...but now they are like any mid table team...avarude attack block cheyyaanulla kelpokke Van Dijk & Co kku undu...

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Man Utd vare away thoppicha Watford ne okke ninghal pedichaalo
    Season start il avarkku oru X factor undaayirunnu ..and we also smelled defeat...but now they are like any mid table team...avarude attack block cheyyaanulla kelpokke Van Dijk & Co kku undu...
    Can't comment since I didn't see Utd's game at Watford. But if we don't beat Watford, it should be a clear sign of the incompetency of this team..

Can't comment since I didn't see Utd's game at Watford. But if we don't beat Watford, it should be a clear sign of the incompetency of this team..
    3-0 happy

top notch perfo at Watford. I can see holy trinity slowily back into the business

Crucial match away at PSG. win and move to next stage. Tough indeed but we can

So far catching up to that top spot... Now a big blow - a vital link to that most clean sheets and least goals conceded defence so far is out for a while.. Big games ahead, Napoli, Utd, Gunners and City - will Lovren and Matip will fill that big gap?

Last edited by sillan; 12-07-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    So far catching up to that top spot... Now a big blow - a vital link to that most clean sheets and least goals conceded defence so far is out for a while.. Big games ahead, Napoli, Utd, Gunners and City - will Lovren and Matip will fill that big gap?
    Oru velluvili aavilla ...aare venelum aa position il kalippikkaam