Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Now that also put away nicely....

Wolves 0-2 Liverpool
    What a mature performance at one of the difficult places to go..Got the job done with lots to spare.
    Newcastle next..Is Rafa Benitez the one going to halt the reds momentum..That would be paradoxical..Chance to go 7 points clear at the top by the time City plays.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

The word for the weekend is COMPLACENCY.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Liverpool 4-0 New Castle.
    Easy win but there were few unusual defensive scares. That's now 51 points at halfway stage in the season.
    Arsenal next @Anfield. Our midfield struggled in the reverse fixture. Need to right the wrongs this time.

games

clean sheets

goals conceded

No accidents. Everything is design.

Big game against City. As always big test for us. A place where we lost 5-0 last season. What have we got? 7 point lead could become 4. Let's see..

A Fab December...

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Big game against City. As always big test for us. A place where we lost 5-0 last season. What have we got? 7 point lead could become 4. Let's see..
    It became 4...it's all about the reaction now...Wolves in FA cup and Brighton away...

Klopp wanted to get out of FA cup..he has it.. Personally I wanted us to put a much stronger team..Klopp said team had flu and that's the reason they didn't put out a stronger team..
    Now we have a break in 4th weekend of Jan and has a break in 3rd week of Feb right before Bayern game. So hopefully that's for the best. Visit of OT after Bayern game isn't great either. Pretty sure Klopp has his fixture list and thought, we can't compete in 3 competitions..and I am with Klopp!