Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Reds traning at training camp in Evian, France- Allison on

Pre-season games done. Have mostly looked good. Fabinho and Keita looks as if they might take 3-4 games to come to terms with the style of play.
    Alisson and Shaqiri looked very good in pre season.
    There is a mini crisis at CB even before the season has started with every one except VVD not available or injured.

Liverpool still need a CB and an attacking midfielder.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Two games..two wins..While West Ham at home was a stroll, Palace away was anything but.
    They defended solidly, but Liverpool had chances to finish off the game much earlier.
    Looked very solid defensively, VVD was immense and probably man of the match. Back four didn't put a foot wrong. Allison..wow..what a goal keeper..made a crucial save to deny Milivojevic from free kick and his distribution was top top class.

Crystal Palace 0-2 Liverpool
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Liverpool's fixtures in the next 23 days...

��*Sept 15th - Spurs (A)
    �� Sept 18th - PSG (H)
    �� Sept 22nd - Southampton (A)
    �� Sept 26th - Chelsea (H)
    �� Sept 29th - Chelsea (A)
    �� Oct 3rd - Napoli (A)
    �� Oct 7th - Manchester City (H) https://t.co/acykGOocFW

4 out of 4 in PL..aaro karyamayi koodothram cheythitundo...Next 23 days could effectively decide our Champions League fate and is a real test of the title credentials starting with Spurs away tomorrow.
    This game was the lowest point of last season..Big big test!

8. Likes Karikamuri Shanmugan liked this post

3 negotiated out of the 7 tough fixtures..Now comes the toughest part.. Chelsea (2), Napoli and Manchester City.
    League cup is expendable and must be used for rotation.

That's over without much damage.... Now hope after international break , all comes back not injured.... After time to patch up....

Last edited by sillan; 10-08-2018 at 01:33 PM.

3 years for Klopp at Anfield....