Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Balram View Post
    disappointing result.. again felt unlucky
    Finally we got lucky..
    Stoke City 0-3 Liverpool
    Mignolet could have been sent off for an idiotic foul outside the box.. The ref showed a yellow and we escaped. It's a win but we have to keep winning to get into top 4
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Mohamed Salah...Wow!
    12 Goals in 14 games in PL.
    17 for the season already.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

26 points from 14 games. We had a bad start to the season. It's time to make up.
    Brighton (A), Spartak(H), Everton (H), West Brom(H),Bournemouth (A).

Crucial crucial games.

Another away win . 5 - 1 at Amex against Brighton..let the form continue like this.Top 4 now

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Balram View Post
    Another away win . 5 - 1 at Amex against Brighton..let the form continue like this.Top 4 now
    Rotation is doing the trick for Klopp. Manager with highest number of changes made to first eleven (54).
    Fab 4 not being played together and not needed either..Salah, Coutinho rested at Stoke..Mane rested against Brighton..No player playing 3 matches in a week.
    Expect Klopp to ring the changes against Spartak. Firmino will be rested.

In the top 4 for first time since August after a wretched start. We need to build on this. 2nd place is attainable.

Liverpool 7-0 Spartak Moscow
    Cruised through.... Coutinho hatrick, Mane's brace, goal eqch for Firmino and Salah.
    Just hope we get lucky in the draw.

For @LFC �� this season:

���� Mohamed Salah:
    ⚽️ 18 Goals
    �� 4 Assists

���� Roberto Firmino:
    ⚽️ 12 Goals
    �� 6 Assists

���� Philippe Coutinho:
    ⚽️ 9 Goals
    �� 6 Assists

���� Sadio Mane:
    ⚽️ 7 Goals
    �� 4 Assists

Unstoppable ������ https://t.co/hUgV9N24B1

Liverpool 1-1 Everton

Paid the price for not killing of the game. At around half time Henderson himself had more passes than Everton. It's a setback, but it was a week where others also dropped points.
    Klopp was 100% right to field the team without Firmino and Coutinho. Need to prevent players from getting injured.

Liverpool 0-0 West Brom
    That's two games now, full 3 points lost thanks to bad luck. Bad luck has come in the form of referees.
    Genuine goal by Solanke disallowed at 84 mins. The astonishing thing is that, referee who was closer to the action allowed the goal but referee took the word of the linesman to disallow it.
    Chelsea got a point from fluke goal, Everton from a soft soft penalty, West Brom from poor refereeing decision, Watford stole a point after scoring a goal from offside position. List just goes on for Klopp and Liverpool.