Page 49 of 72 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    3 years for Klopp at Anfield....

Trophy list idu...🙈🙈🙈

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

Tricky run of fixtures came to an end. Top of the league without playing at our best is a good sign. Except for Naples result, everything was satisfactory. Defensive solidity gives great hope....in front 3 onnu clickiyamathi...
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

9 games...23 points in the league..best ever start to a league season for us..3 goals conceded in 9 games must be the best ever defensive record for us in the league ever..
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Focus turns to Champions League.. Red Star Belgrade at Anfield is a must win...

Liverpool 4-0 Red Star Belgrade
    There were positive signs of the attack clicking into gear. Fabinho was simply superb..showed why Liverpool shelled out so much money for him..He is destroyer as well as a player who offers so much going forward. Hope he starts against Cardiff too at the weekend.

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool
    I think that is two points dropped if u aspire to win the league. We had 4-5 big big chances which were wastefully thrown away.
    Red Star Belgrade next..a game which is again must win if we have to get out of this tough group.

We continue to get all the points against the bottom half teams despite not having a lot of goals. That's (goals) down to those failures to covert as the team continues to create enough chances... But team is still unbeaten and still catching up the top spot is the main difference this term and is probably bcoz those points lost against such teams are won in full this season so far... But against top 6 not enough and that full throttle style is yet to see this term...... Klopp is not going full throttle this term and may be bcoz injuries and aiming to complete season on high up in table (2nd)

Last edited by sillan; 11-14-2018 at 06:26 AM.

We continue to get all the points against the bottom half teams despite not having a lot of goals. That's (goals) down to those failures to covert as the team continues to create enough chances... But team is still unbeaten and still catching up the top spot is the main difference this term and is probably bcoz those points lost against such teams are won in full this season so far... But against top 6 not enough and that full throttle style is yet to see this term...... Klopp is not going full throttle this term and may be bcoz injuries and aiming to complete season on high up in table (2nd)
    Confirmed by skysports analyst

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-is-it-working

Yes.. Fluency of last season missing..but Salah is certainly back to full form..his touch was immaculate..now goals will start flowing in for him..Firmino's form is a worry..he is struggling a bit in the new role of No.10.. Mane's been largely good but inconsistent..

11. Likes sillan liked this post