Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥️ Liverpool FC - the most successful English Football Club ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Klopp wanted to get out of FA cup..he has it.. Personally I wanted us to put a much stronger team..Klopp said team had flu and that's the reason they didn't put out a stronger team..
    Now we have a break in 4th weekend of Jan and has a break in 3rd week of Feb right before Bayern game. So hopefully that's for the best. Visit of OT after Bayern game isn't great either. Pretty sure Klopp has his fixture list and thought, we can't compete in 3 competitions..and I am with Klopp!
    Ellaam planned aanenne
    OT okke ippol difficult game aano , even though attack has imporoved the defense is still a worry

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    No accidents. Everything is design.

Man Utd in Top 4

Brighton 0-1 Liverpool
    Not pretty..but 3 points it is..Game needed a bit of magic from Mo to break the deadlock and that's what he provided.
    Palace and Leicester at home next.. need to ensure we don't slip up as City did.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

ഈസ്* ബാർ ലിവർപൂൾ ജീതേഗാ

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Before Bayern clash - hope this warm training will help.....

Big breaks between games have actually taken away the attacking fluidity of Liverpool. It's not the first time it is happening. It usually takes us 3 games to get into the groove after breaks..expect us to return to our best against Watford onwards..Still top of the table with many twists and turns to come in this title race.

Should have finished off Everton like Watford ..there was everything in the performance except clinical finishing..stay behind the team..9 games to go..still being in 3 competitions will surely catch up with city sooner than later..

Burnley was taken to cleaners ..should have scored at least two more..refereeing continues to be a joke whether it's var or onfield..refs can't get it right even with multiple replays..it was a blatant foul on Allison for the first goal..but what do u expect from refs..

Liverpool 4-2 Burnley

Another game put away without much damages.. 7 to go...

Liverpool 2-1 Spurs

Spurs deserved something from the game after their terrific performance from minutes 46-74..no idea why we took the foot off the pedal..Fabinho's introduction was a game changer..he is all class..Van Dijk's defending one on two against Sissokko and Son is why you make players like him the most expensive defender ever...
    should have finished them off in the first half though..clinical nature still lacking ...but last minute winner just made this all the more dramatic..just as it is exasperating for us to see City win every game ,i can imagine how it would have been for Guardiola and his team to see us getting a last minute winner..
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’