Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MUNNARIP - Brilliant cinematic experience ! !

Default MUNNARIP - Brilliant cinematic experience ! !

Theatre- Tcr Ramdas

Status 80% (2nd show)

Loud speaker, mission 90 days, Big b these were some of the mammooty movie's which were kind off slow poison's that took time for audience to accept . I sincerly hope 'munnarip' wont have the same fate of above mentioned movies. . Dont know how should i tag the movie. Thriller, drama ? If u are a serious film lover its Kind off a film which u will say wow after watching the climax. Unni R simply nailed it with an un complicated script , a movie which starts like veer zara (especially those jail scenes) ends like a haunting thriller . . ! !

C.k Raghavan is a kind of character which demands subtle mannerisms and dialougues . . And there is non better than mammooty to potray such roles with clinical perfection.. . . It may look like a cake walk role for an actor of ikka's calibre but its definetly not. Had the main lead faltered with his mannerisms, especially climax portions ,movie would have been a failure. But that wont happen since ck is potrayed by one of the best method actor that india has produced.definitely i will rate ck along with ari pranchi, murikin kunath ahamad haji and mike . . ! u may feel like CK Raghavan is an extention of Brook's in shahwshank Redemption , but that's were u will be fooled especially after leaving the cinema hall .. !!

Anjaly was safe in the hands of Aparna , if u are looking for a talented actress rather than glamour and skin show here is one for u. ! All the other actor's did their job neatly though i felt joy mathew went over board at times . That young boy was hilarious !Direction was good not extra ordinary. Though i felt bgm's was Repetitive , bijipal did a fine job . !

On the down side , movie lost some pace in the midst of 2nd half though script wrighter compensated with a brilliant climax. !

Highly recommended for movie lover's who enjoy's different cinematic experience's

U have seen G.K , u have seen basheer, u have seen vidyadadharan and here is c.k raghavan who is completely different from the above mentioned people. . !
    Ck will haunt u . !

My rating 8/10
    Last edited by Iam RMU; 08-23-2014 at 02:54 AM.
    MARACANA- WEMBLEY -LUSAIL

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

4. Likes Iam RMU liked this post

Thanks bhai.gud review.

6. Likes Iam RMU liked this post

Thanks ramu..

8. Likes Iam RMU liked this post

Thanks ramu

10. Likes Iam RMU liked this post

thanks da...

12. Likes Iam RMU liked this post
    Banned