Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peruchazhi--a manglish from lal???my review..!!!!

Default Peruchazhi--a manglish from lal???my review..!!!!

PERUCHAZHIII---MY REVIEW

KOTTAYAM DHANYA
    31-8-2014
    12.30 PM SHOW

When I watched peruchazhi for the first time at pala maharani on its opening day i had a mixed feeling as i was expecting an out nd out comedy treat from Lal...!Though there are plenty of gags in the film,Lalettan had very less comedy numbers....!And the film though has a rich feeling i thought a little more money could have been poured in as the subject demands that...!As a result of that the film didnt satisfy me to the full..!

But today when I watched it for the 2nd time from Kottayam Dhanya the whole experience changed...!On the first occasion the 1100 seater maharani was 90% full i could say on a heavily rain drenched day whereas this time the 500 seater dhanya was jam packed...!This time the audience were less noisy and was pleasantly well poised to receive a slapstick spoofy entertainer...!And going by the response its pretty evident that the majority were satisfied...!

Now...Lets come to the film..!So whats this peruchazhy all about..??Is it a class movie..?Is it a well written one..? Does this movie caters to all...??The answer to all these questions will be a big emphatic NO....!!
    For the ones who are looking for loopholes and faults to tarnish and criticize this definitely is the movie to look into as they can find oll those in plenty....!!Then whats in it to watch for..??

Well....I can say its a tribute to the Biggest Entertainer in mollywood thats none other than Our beloved mightiest superstar the biggest crowd puller one n only MohanLal...!!If U want to witness his unquestionable charm in an entirely new environment or if u want to experience those self references of lalettan to his own vintage stuffs this is the perfect platform for U...!This film deals with the thought, what if our politicians were introduced to the western politics....Being dealt in a lighter and rather spoofy manner Peruchazhi offers a fresh and satirical experience for those who love fun filled films...!! There are a lot of funny moments as promised by the makers like the aeroplane scene,the vintage movie spoofs and references,the john carry scenes,the mission impossible spoof scene and all...!

The Music department played a vital role in making this movie an entertaining experience..!All the songs are well organized and placed rightly especially the rap ones which suited the mood...!Poonam Bajwas item number ‘Po Mone Dinesha’ was a visual treat ..!By the end of that song we could see our charismatic lalettan dancing along with the ladies and what follows is a slow-mo shot of Lal walking with a smile on his face which is sure to bring goosebumps to all those who love him..!!

Jagannathan was a cakewalk for lalettan..!This is again one of those films that relies heavily on his Star charisma this time with a variety treatment...!BabuRaj has got some witty dialogues in the film..!Aju has nothing much to do..!The heroine looked eye candy though the love track spoils the mood...!Mukesh was also good with his comic timing...!And the rest of the cast did justice to their roles as well...!
    On the technical department Arun Vaidhyanadhan has nothing much to do other than packaging it with all the ingredients..!DOP and music were top notch and pleasing...!I thought the stunts could have been made a bit more punchy..!

All in all Peruchazhi is a satirical spoof movie which never attempts to take things seriously and hence the logical shortcomings are justified...!A star vehicle empowered with many entertainment values,Mohanlal entertainer Peruchazhi is recommendable to all those who love fun films...!!

My Rating:-3/5(2.5 for the movie and 0.5 for lalettan)Abv Avg
    Public Response:-Mixed
    Trade Verdict:-Unpredictable..!!

NBadam ishtapetille.....??adutha thavana kaanumbol ishtapedum....!Ennitum ishtapetillel Nee poo mone Dineshaa...!!
    Matoru Manglish aakum ennu karuthunnavar aarenkilum undenkil avarodu.......Nee poo mone Dineshaaa....!!

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thaaanks jojo..good one

HALF MAN HALF LION

Quote Originally Posted by pammuty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JabbaR View Post
    thaaanks jojo..good one
    welcome broo...

FK Citizen

thnx jojo

ellarum chiri anallo. thanks jojohnsan

title kollendidathu kondu

Quote Originally Posted by JabbaR View Post