Page 74 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: HARD to FIND movies (out-of-print, unavailable movies) -- Malayalam only.

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    prints keep cheyyumo ivar?...don't you think they will need much space to store?...probably they will have transferred all the prints to hard disks by now and destroyed the prints.

btw, i was trying to understand how a movie is broadcast by tv channels....read about something called "telecine"....print is projected into a machine...athilottu camera point cheyyum....from the camera to satellite....so it is a live broadcast as the movie is projected in the tv studio.

so, you will need to store the prints if you are using "telecine" to broadcast movies.....if you are just playing from some media player or computer, you don't need to store the prints in your studio....in one room, probably you can store 100 prints (arranged on shelves like a library)....500 prints will require 5 rooms....storing prints is difficult.
    The reason to believe so is, recently they have remastered some of the 90s and 2000s movies to HD. In order to get that much detail and quality, they must have scanned those film prints in HD. You just watch sundarakilladi in youtube, Hotstar and watch Asianet remastered version (link in TV News thread). You will feel the difference. Youtube version is from a DVcam source, Hotstar version is SD scanned from 35mm film and upscaled and remastered version is HD scanned,cleaned and color graded.

Sent from my S9 Plus using Tapatalk
    "നമുക്കൊരു ഒന്നൊ​ന്നര പടമുണ്ടെന്നു പറ" !!

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by sankar1992 View Post
    The reason to believe so is, recently they have remastered some of the 90s and 2000s movies to HD. In order to get that much detail and quality, they must have scanned those film prints in HD. You just watch sundarakilladi in youtube, Hotstar and watch Asianet remastered version (link in TV News thread). You will feel the difference. Youtube version is from a DVcam source, Hotstar version is SD scanned from 35mm film and upscaled and remastered version is HD scanned,cleaned and color graded.

yes...they may be having the prints....telecine method use cheyyuvanenkilum HDyil kittam....just have to get an HD camera.

telecine cheaper than scanning: http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showtopic=1761
    Last edited by firecrown; 07-22-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

yes...they may be having the prints....telecine method use cheyyuvanenkilum HDyil kittam....just have to get an HD camera.

telecine cheaper than scanning: http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?showtopic=1761
    That's wrong. HD kittam pakshe ath nalla quality aarikilla. Quality il compromise cheyyendi varum Telecine use cheyyumbol. Scanning il aa oru issue varunnilla.

http://www.lasergraphics.com/telecine-vs-scanning.html

That's wrong. HD kittam pakshe ath nalla quality aarikilla. Quality il compromise cheyyendi varum Telecine use cheyyumbol. Scanning il aa oru issue varunnilla.

http://www.lasergraphics.com/telecine-vs-scanning.html

* 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by Maakkan View Post
    അവര് മാത്രമല്ല Movie World, Music Zone, Speed, Wilson videos etc ഇങ്ങനെ എല്ലാവരും തന്നെ TV ന്ന് capture ചെയ്ത് crop ചെയ്തു channel logo and watermark hide ചെയ്തും VCD ഇറക്കുകയും YouTube ചാനലിൽ ഇടുകയും ചെയ്യുന്നുണ്ട്.
    ഇതൊന്നും അല്ലാതെ Hotstar ന്ന് download ചെയ്ത് കുറച്ച് മിനുക്കുപണികൾ നടത്തി CDഇറക്കുകയും പിന്നെ YouTube ചാനലിലും ഇടുന്ന (copy right വാങ്ങി) ഒരു കക്ഷിയുമുണ്ട്.
    മിക്ക സിനിമകളുടെയും പ്രിന്റ് ചാനലുകാരുടെ കൈവശമാണ് അതായിരിക്കാം കാരണം.
    ee movieworld, music zone, ivarkk CD/DVD rights onnum undennu thonunilla.njan pandonnum ivarude VHS/CD/DVD kandittilla. ippo ettavum kooduthal CD/ DVD rights ullath saina ude kayyilaanu. Welgate nte kayil undarunna films koodi avar ippol vaangiyitund.TV rip allathe Original source ullath SAINA kkum API international (Empire) num aanennu thonunu.
    Speed and wilson okke nerathe ullavar aanu but ivarde old movies okkke TVrip aanu. but oru doubt ullath oru movie thanne pala YouTube channelsum ittitund,ith shared rights aano atho rights illathe idunnath aano.

ath eth channel aanu Hotstar video adichumati idunnath ??

almost all youtube channels are illegitimate....somebody is using the names of big companies like speed, wilson, hungama etc and putting dvdrips and tvrips on these channels....most of these even have the "verified" tick mark.

"hungama" enna channelil agnidevan copyright has been claimed by starindia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZS0zulMYM8....i used to trust this channel..

the only authentic movie channel on youtube seems to be Amrita online movies: https://www.youtube.com/user/amritamovies/videos
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

speedinte "about" pageile description: https://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedAudiosAndVideos/about

Speed Audio And Video is Overseas Distributer. Office @ United Arab Emirates
    Destination for Latest Malayalam Blockbuster, Malayalam Full Movie 2014,Classic, Evergreen, Action, Romantic, Comedy & Action-packed movies,new songs 2014, Malayalam movie full, Malayalam full movie 2015, 2016 movies, new movies 2015,Malayalam movie 2014,Malayalam movie world, full movie,Malayalam movies,movies,Malayalam movies full,Malayalam full movies,Malayalam 2016,Malayalam movies 2015, 2016 Malayalam movies,full movie 2013,new songs 2014,new movies,tamil hd movies,Malayalam movies 2016, tamil songs,Malayalam movie songs,Malayalam new movie,Malayalam songs 2016, new movies 2015,Malayalam movie 2016,tamil movies 2016,Tamil songs 2015, new tamil movies,latest tamil movies,tamil movies full,videos,tamil movies,Tamil Tamil Movies 2016 Full Movie Hot Romantic Scenes,Tamil Hot Movies,Malayalam Hot Scenes,Hot Malayalam Scenes,hot malayalam

kodikal mudakki rights vangunna oru company ingane descripition ezhuthmo?
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

almost all youtube channels are illegitimate....somebody is using the names of big companies like speed, wilson, hungama etc and putting dvdrips and tvrips on these channels....most of these even have the "verified" tick mark.

"hungama" enna channelil agnidevan copyright has been claimed by starindia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZS0zulMYM8....i used to trust this channel..

the only authentic movie channel on youtube seems to be Amrita online movies: https://www.youtube.com/user/amritamovies/videos
    speedinte "about" pageile description: https://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedAudiosAndVideos/about

Speed Audio And Video is Overseas Distributer. Office @ United Arab Emirates
    Destination for Latest Malayalam Blockbuster, Malayalam Full Movie 2014,Classic, Evergreen, Action, Romantic, Comedy & Action-packed movies,new songs 2014, Malayalam movie full, Malayalam full movie 2015, 2016 movies, new movies 2015,Malayalam movie 2014,Malayalam movie world, full movie,Malayalam movies,movies,Malayalam movies full,Malayalam full movies,Malayalam 2016,Malayalam movies 2015, 2016 Malayalam movies,full movie 2013,new songs 2014,new movies,tamil hd movies,Malayalam movies 2016, tamil songs,Malayalam movie songs,Malayalam new movie,Malayalam songs 2016, new movies 2015,Malayalam movie 2016,tamil movies 2016,Tamil songs 2015, new tamil movies,latest tamil movies,tamil movies full,videos,tamil movies,Tamil Tamil Movies 2016 Full Movie Hot Romantic Scenes,Tamil Hot Movies,Malayalam Hot Scenes,Hot Malayalam Scenes,hot malayalam

kodikal mudakki rights vangunna oru company ingane descripition ezhuthmo?
    Kodikal mudakki onnum ippo aarum license vaangarilla.
    Speed Oru genuine company aanu but avarde channel il ittirikunna ella films nteyum rights undo ennathanu doubt.
    Amrita TV koodathe genuine aayitulla channel SAINA yude aanu. Avarude thanne aanu CINECURRY enna channelum.
    Sree Movies ennoru channel und. avar ithuvare aarum upload cheyyatha orupad movies ittitund .athum nalla quality il. Friends, Olympian Anthony Adam etc. OAA okke surya TV print aanu( TVrip alla). Ee channel nu ee Movies nte okke right undo ennariyilla. Friends and OAA okke Harmony videos nu aarunu rights.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Nizhakuthu venam, kure aayi nokkunnu.
    Kathapurushan DDyil kandittundu, Adoorism relatively kuravayathu kondu kaanan buddhimuttilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    venam .......randum
    YT il itta mathiyo ??

Kodikal mudakki onnum ippo aarum license vaangarilla.
    Speed Oru genuine company aanu but avarde channel il ittirikunna ella films nteyum rights undo ennathanu doubt.
    Amrita TV koodathe genuine aayitulla channel SAINA yude aanu. Avarude thanne aanu CINECURRY enna channelum.
    Sree Movies ennoru channel und. avar ithuvare aarum upload cheyyatha orupad movies ittitund .athum nalla quality il. Friends, Olympian Anthony Adam etc. OAA okke surya TV print aanu( TVrip alla). Ee channel nu ee Movies nte okke right undo ennariyilla. Friends and OAA okke Harmony videos nu aarunu rights.

cinecurry seems genuine....traced it to this company: http://www.perceptknorigin.com/

speed, sree okke doubt aanu.
    Last edited by firecrown; 07-23-2018 at 06:34 PM.
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

YT il itta mathiyo ??

Mathi .....
    Thanks in advance
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ