Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Enquiries/Doubts/Confusions....

Default most no:of people watched in theatres

Dear guys,

Thanks sagar 4 ur information.i have another question which malayalam picture holds the record for watching maximum no:of viewers in theatres.is it manichithrathazhu or mydear kuttichathan

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK Citizen Aravind Mohan Krishnan's Avatar

What does "Vak aste" mean in Malayalam (the Hindi dialogue Mohanlal tells to Bheeman Raghu at the end of the fight)
    'A fantastic, marvellous and unpredictable actor'

Mammotty on Mohanlal

Guys, I have 1 more doubt

Will Pothenvava or Karutha Pakshikal release first?

And are they both Ramzan films?

What is Mammoty's X-mas film? Will it be Mayavi?

Default Re: good one yaar

Quote Originally Posted by sagar elyas jacky
    Mammu was a superstar before New Delhi.
    He had several family-based hit films in the mid-1980s. Those days, the winning formula of mammooty films was dubbed the "mammooty-kutty-petty" formula! since all those hit films had him playing an executive well-settled family man with a small girl as his kid..mostly Baby Shalini. Later he got type-casted in such films -that led to his downfall for 2-3 years..and then came back strongly with an image-thrashing film- New Delhi.
    Mohanlal got a good-hero image in 1984. Basically it was thru priyadarshan films that lal established himself as a frontline hero.
    Lal's popularity had skyrocketed in 1985 with priyan's Boeing boeing that bcame a smash hit.
    ..and yes he got elevated to superstar status in 1986 with fantastic films..not just rajavinte makan, but also sanmanassullavarkk samadanam, tp balagopalan MA, thaalavattam among many others.
    RIGHT !!!

Actually i was planning to post same reply for Vinu's doubts. Thank you Sagar.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    Hearty thanks to Sagar for clearing the doubt this much.So one more doubt.
    U said Kizhakkan PAthrose get defeated!
    So didn't it succeed in the B.O>I liked the movie.Pls reply
    welcome vinu.
    Kizhakkan pathrose was a total washout.big flop.
    that film bcame more famous for mammooty's attempt at dancing in a song with Urvashi.
    it was extremely funny..just like the thuruppu gulaan dance we have now. infact funnier than that.
    the song was ..thaazhitt pootiya kottaram..something like that..i dont exactly remember.
    mammu, urvashi and group dancers were dressed like king, queen and their thozhis, in glowing silk dresses. mammu had his hands on his hips and was jumping up & down like a frog haha.
    Those days new songs came in Tv only once in a week- in the program Chithrageetham every friday 7.30pm on Doordarshan. There were no other channels. this program was the only way to see new songs! even our neighbours used to come to our house to watch "chithrageetham" and i remember how everyone used to break into loud laughter whenever this kizhakkan pathrose song came!
    KIZHAKAKN PATROSE WAS A HIT MOVIE. SO PLEASE STOP WRITING WRONG REPLIES

Quote Originally Posted by saji
    Quote Originally Posted by Aravind Mohan Krishnan
    Quote Originally Posted by kannan
    [size=6][color=blue]
    ARYAN Released in 1988 or 1989 Any one knows ?
    I am going to see this soon. It released in 1989. Is it that brilliant? Thanks for the recommendation Kannan!!
    Must see Lal movies
    Aryan, Rajavinte makan, Irupatham nootandu, Bhoomiyile rajakkanmar
    Thoovanathumbikal, Namukkuparkkan munthiri thoppukal, Panjagni
    amrutham gamaya, Kireedom, chenkol, sadayam, padamudra
    Appunni, sreekrishnaparunthu, nokketha doorathu kannumnattu, doore doore oru koodu koottam
    etc...
    Of the movies I've seen...
    Irupatham Nootandu-excellent performance and unforgettable dialogues by Lal.
    Chenkol-Mohanlal was teriffic. Film otherwise was rather average.
    Nokettha Durathu Kannumnattu-A really touching aunt-daughter relationship, Nadiya Moidu was really good.

My recommendations for Mohanlal movies

His Highness Abdullah, Yodha, Mayamayuram, Manichitratazhu, Devasuram, Varavelpu, Nadodikattu, Bharatham, Kilukam, Thanmathra, Udhayananu Tharam, Keerthi Chakra, Uyarangalil.

Dont miss Chadralekha today afternoon at 1.45 pm. Ningalude Surya tvil

Quote Originally Posted by HISHAMEM
    welcome vinu.
    that film bcame more famous for mammooty's attempt at dancing in a song with Urvashi.
    it was extremely funny..just like the thuruppu gulaan dance we have now. infact funnier than that.
    the song was ..thaazhitt pootiya kottaram..something like that..i dont exactly remember.
    mammu, urvashi and group dancers were dressed like king, queen and their thozhis, in glowing silk dresses. mammu had his hands on his hips and was jumping up & down like a frog haha.
    Those days new songs came in Tv only once in a week- in the program Chithrageetham every friday 7.30pm on Doordarshan. There were no other channels. this program was the only way to see new songs! even our neighbours used to come to our house to watch "chithrageetham" and i remember how everyone used to break into loud laughter whenever this kizhakkan pathrose song came!
    U r wrong Hisham.
    Kizhakkan Pathrose was a flop from T S SureshBabu - Mammootty team.
    Namukku Graamangalil Chennu Raapaarkkam.
    Athikaalathu ezhunnettu Munthiri thottangalil poyi
    Munthiri valli thalirthu poovidarukayum
    Maathala naarakam pookkukayum cheythuvo ennu nokkaam.
    Avide vachu njan ninakkente premam tharum

Default Aravind,

Are u sure the word "VA-KASTE" is hindi? All this time I was thinking, it was a latino word meaning !@#

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon
    welcome vinu.
    NO SOLOMAN U ARE WRONG . KIZHAKKAN PATHROSE WAS A HIT MOVIE. BUT I DIDNT LIKE THE CLIMAX SCENES OF THIS MOVIE

U r wrong Hisham.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon
    welcome vinu.
    U r wrong Hisham.
    NO SOLOMAN U ARE WRONG . KIZHAKKAN PATHROSE WAS A HIT MOVIE. BUT I DIDNT LIKE THE CLIMAX SCENES OF THIS MOVIE . ONLY STALIN SHIVADAS IS FLOP OF TS SURESH BABU----MAMMOOTY TEAM