Page 1 of 224 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Enquiries/Doubts/Confusions....

Default Enquiries/Doubts/Confusions....

Dear frns,

This is a thread for making ur doubts clear about Cinema.Hope this will be helpful for u!

So having a doubt????

Facing uncertainity????

Cme,lets discuss and find out.

If anyone asks a doubt,one who knows the answer shuld give him satisfacory answer.

Doubts & Solutions....

1.Which movie released in maximum numer of stations?[Vinu] ----------- Hariharan Pilla Happiyanu with 70 Prints.

2.Did Yodha succeed in the box office?[Aravind]--------------------------------- Was more than a hit.

3.Was Mayamayooram a big flop?[Aravind]--------------------------------------Yes.It failed miserably in the box office.

4.Did Kizhakkan Pathrose succeed in the Box-Office?[Vinu]--------------------No,it was a flop.

5.Did Lion complete 100 days in Thiruvanathapuram?[MASTER]----------------No,it ran 80+.Thats all.

6.Did Bharathchandran I.P.S. complete 100 days in Trivandrum?[MASTER]---Yes.It completed 100 days in Trivandrum Sree;but as Noon show.

7.Did Madhuchandralekha run 100 days in Thiruvanathapuram?[MASTER]----No.

8.Was Superman[Jayaram]a Super-Hit?[MASTER]--------------------------------It was a hit movie.Thats all.

9.Did Rasathanthram complete 150 days anywhere in Kerala?[MASTER]----------------No.

10.Who was the hero of the movie "Lakshmanarekha"?[HISHAMEM]----------------------------Mohan Lal

11.What was the box-office fate of Mammootty starrer"Ee Shabdam Innathe Shabdam"?[George]---------It was a Super-Hit.

12.Who was the heroine of the block-buster "Chithram"?[George]---------------------------------Renjini

13.What was the box-office status of "Athipan"?[George]---------------------------------------------Average Hit.

14.What was the BO status of "Maniyara"?[George]---------------------------------------------Super Hit

15.What was the BO status of "Amritham Gamaya"?[George]------------------------------------------Super Hit

16.What was the BO fate of "Poomukhappadiyil Ninneyum Kathu"?[George]--------------------------Hit

17.What was the BO status of "Revathikkoru Pavakkutty"?[George]------------------------------------Hit

18.Total gross of the Mega Hit "Aaram Thampuran"?[MASTER]------------------------------------------18 Crores

19.Total Gross of Mega Hit "Ravanaprabhu"?[MASTER]-------------------------------------------14 Crores

20.Total gross of the biggest grosser of Mollywwod "Rajamanikyam"?[George]-----------------------Above 21 Crores

21.Which movie made Mammootty a Super-Star?[Sachin]----------------------------------------------Yavanika[1982]

22.Which movie made Lal a gud hero?[Sachin]-----------------------------------------------------------[u"Nokketha Doorathu Kannum Nattu"[1984][/u]

23.Who is the lyricist of the song "Irulin"from "Daivathinte Vikruthikal"?[Thumbi]--------------------Madhusoodanan Nair

24.Will Pothan Vava or Karuthapakshikal release first?[Aravind]---------------------------------------Expecting Pothan Vava

25.What was the box-office output of "Megham"? [Realstar]--------------------------------------------Flop

26.What was the BO fate of "Kauravar"?[Realstar]-------------------------------------------------------Super Hit

27.What was the BO result of "Kanmadham"?[Realstar]-------------------------------------------------Average

28.What was the BO fate of "Midhunam"?[Realstar]-------------------------------------------------------Average

29.What was the BO fate of "Kalippattam"?[Realstar]-----------------------------------------------------Average

30.What was the BO result of"Padheyam"?[Realtar]-------------------------------------------------------Hit

31.What was the BO fate of "Golandara Varthakal"?[Realstar]--------------------------------------------Average

32.What was the BO output of "Kaliyoonjal?[Realstar]------------------------------------------------------Hit

33.What was the BO fate of "Sarvakalashala"?[Realstar]---------------------------------------------------Super Hit

34.What was the BO result of "Chandralekha"?[Aravind]----------------------------------------------------Mega Hit

35.Was "Summer In Bethlahem"a Super-Hit movie?[MASTER]----------------------------------------------More than a Super-Hit;Mega Hit

36.What was the BO output of "One Man Show"?[MASTER]--------------------------------------------------Super hit

37.Was "Kariyilakkattu pole" a hit?[George]--------------------------------------------------------------------Yes,it was a hit.

38.What was the box-office result of "Ayal Kadhayezutukayanu"?[Aravind]--------------------------------Hit

39.what was the box-office fate of "Ustad"?[Aravind]---------------------------------------------------------Hit

40.Was "Satyameva Jayathe"a hit?[Kuttoos]------------------------------------------------------------------Yes,it was a hit

41.Is there a movie called "Aabharanachaarthu"which was released in 2002?[Mr.Cool]------------------No

42.Was "Hrithubhedam"a success in Box-Office?[Realstar]--------------------------------------------------No.It wasn't.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

For the purpose of asking doubts asnd make the thread more clear...

My doubt,fist doubt in the thread

1.Which movie is holding the record of maximum releasing stations????Is it Chandrotsavam fwhich i think released in 66 theatres or Is it Thandavam?????

Ali Bhai is gonna rock with 75 prints.

Anyone plz clear my doubt
    "Vaazhga oru vattam da,inga jayikkiravan thoppa,thokkiravan jayippa"

FK Visitor

Vinu i have a request Can u Please Stop this veruthe chumma kure threads undaki idukayanu vere paniyonum ilenkil poyi bhargavan 10,15 thavana kandenkilum aa padam 1 week koode odikan noku

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan
    Vinu i have a request Can u Please Stop this veruthe chumma kure threads undaki idukayanu vere paniyonum ilenkil poyi bhargavan 10,15 thavana kandenkilum aa padam 1 week koode odikan noku
    Sorry.

I thought this will be useful for the forum.

U typed this much to discourage me.At the same time u would have given the answer.

And abt BCMG.Tickets till 10th are only available for 2 hows.If i want to do it,i dont need ur order.Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinu
    For the purpose of asking doubts asnd make the thread more clear...

My doubt,fist doubt in the thread

1.Which movie is holding the record of maximum releasing stations????Is it Chandrotsavam fwhich i think released in 66 theatres or Is it Thandavam?????

Ali Bhai is gonna rock with 75 prints.

Anyone plz clear my doubt
    THANDAVAM RELEASED 56 THEATRES

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan

well said :D

Default Re: Enquiries/Doubts/Confusions....

Dear frns,

This is a thread for making ur doubts clear about Cinema.Hope this will be helpful for u!

S having a doubt????

Facing uncertainity????

If anyone asks a doubt,one who knows the answer shuld give him satisfacory answer.
    hariharan pilla happyanu wtih 70 prints
    MAMMOOKKA

FK Citizen Aravind Mohan Krishnan's Avatar

Default Re: Enquiries/Doubts/Confusions....

Quote Originally Posted by hak169
    Dear frns,

S having a doubt????

Facing uncertainity????

hariharan pilla happyanu wtih 70 prints
    Hak. Wish u a Happy Onam
    'A fantastic, marvellous and unpredictable actor'

Mammotty on Mohanlal

VINU..

REALLY USEFUL SUBJECT....

DONT CARE ABOUT DICOURAGE...

AVARUDE KANNINU MANJHAPPITHAMAA...(KINGFAN AND MUNSHI)

ELLAM MANJHA MAYAM..