Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Theatrukalkk idayil otta pradakshinam (interstellar, iyob and varsham)

Default Theatrukalkk idayil otta pradakshinam (interstellar, iyob and varsham)

I N T E R S T E L L A R

Kollam Dhanya fdfs
    40%

Let me make it clear that I am a die hard fan of Chris Nolan movies. And today is the day I have been waiting for since the day the movie was announced. I knew what I wanted to come from a Nolan movie and lets say I am a little disappointed with interstellar. Which doesn’t mean I didn’t like the movie. If I am madly in love with INCEPTION, PRESTIGE OR THE BATMAN TRILOGY, I only just loved INTERSTELLAR.

The movie may not be unlike anything that has ever existed but it has definitely got the right emotion and thrills to get u hooked deep and when u have felt u are indeed understanding or getting what the movie is saying, there comes the real Nolan-ism moment where u want to take ur head off the screen, deliberate and come up with the answer. But u wont. Because u r too hooked and want to know whats gonna happen next. And thats what makes Nolan and his movies (interstellar here) all the more interesting.

The science, the faith, the hope, the thrills, the story, the visuals, the music, the – interstellar offers a bit (or more) of everything. Nolan the writer has took a back seat here for the director who is in top form. The visuals and effects are mind-blowingly stunning and performances add up equally. Mathew Mcconnoghey is in full form. But one man who took the movie to a level apart is Hans Zimmer. The score carried the feel of everything the movie had. Awesome it was.

I have rarely been in an audience who clapped for the excellence of the scenarios, not the actions of the heroes. Its great to know Nolan mass is spreading in india. The rush for the next show showed it pretty well.

Verdict: Nolan da

IYOBINTE PUSTHAKAM

Kollam Pranavam 3:30 pm
    FC 50%

I have always believed in the filmmaker in amal neerad. But not his movies. Iyobinte pusthakam repeats the same old amal neerad. Oru kidilan plot superbly executed okke expect cheythaa poyathu. but ishtapettilla. As is expected and traditional fires and bullets fly throughout, everybody looks stunning, moves and acts stunning, but does nothing.

Communism in its rising, colonialism, tribals, godfather (the father –sons relation) angane othiri karyam parayanam ennu agrahichu onnum proper aayitt mix cheyathe poya oru sadanam aayi poyi iyob. And how I wanted this movie to be good. Fahadnte kurach mass scenes, pinne usual amal movies le positives okke ozhich nirthiyaal eduth parayan pattiya veronnum illa… iyob offers nothing to take home.

Koode kanda kuree frinds nu ishtapettu… but njangal vere kuree perk ishtapettilla. So unsure what fait awaits the movie

Verdict : typical amal goes 50's

VARSHAM

Kollam Prince 6:30 pm
    Fc 40%

Mammookka enna excellent actor aanu Varshathinte jeevan. There is no man to enact out emotional scenes like this guy. Makante maranam hospitalil vach face cheyunna scene mathram mathi ingerude range manasilakan. Guess many acclodes to come. But sadly mammotty enna manushyanil othungi nikkunnu varsham enna cinema.

Oru improperly arranged/not carefully written script pole thonni varshathinu. Enthokkeyoo enganokkeyoo kanich koottunnu.. things don’t make sense or add up at times. The first act seemed very fast and rash. Some characters don’t act the way they were like a scene before.. mothathil oru pishaku padathinu…

Performances ellarum excellent aayi cheythu. But sadly mammoottyde superlative performanceil baakki ellarum ichiri shadowed aayi poyi ennu thonni.. except shivakumar nair ingeru padathil undenn etho reviewil vayichirinnelum padam kanumbo athonnum orthilla. pettenn padathil kettu parichayamulla oru sound pole nokkiyappo dhee mr. shivakumar nair ettan mass but ettane oppose cheyunna pullide kuree close up kanichelum ettane kanichilla renjithum editorum

Verdict : Mammookka da
    Last edited by plk; 11-08-2014 at 01:46 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks bhai..good reviews...

thanks yaaar

Thanks plk....

Now its #17 in IMDB... NOLAN Da.....

8. Likes PunchHaaji liked this post

Nice reviews...all of them...

Thanks bhai....

Kollam all of them
    Remember, as long as you are breathing, it's never too late to start a new beginning.

thanks plku..good reviews..!!