Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ormayundo ee Mugham and Iyobinte Pustakam reviews from Bangalore..

Default Ormayundo ee Mugham and Iyobinte Pustakam reviews from Bangalore..

Ormayundo Ee Mugham
    Theater - Innovative multiplex, Bangalore
    Show - 10 PM
    Status 40 %

After reading some of the positive reviews in Forumkeralam , I decided to book tickets for the movie. Normally at Innovative multiplex, on weekends there will be heavy rush, because of that I took tickets friday itself..But after going there , I got surprised by the poor status.

I have seen the shooting of this movie live from Nedumbassery while I was coming to Bangalore, and had good expectations..

Coming to the movie, it started with an accident, that was taken very well..But after that the movie doesn't had a good flow, and at times it became boring..Vineeth Sreenivasan was not suitable for this role and sometimes his performance over screen was really disappointing... Only positive in the movie Aju Vargheese and the lady who played Namita's sister.. I felt that direction and screenplay is the big problem here..Forgot to add, it was Shan Rahman's music that helped people not to walk out the movie in between..Shan Rahman came up with good songs and in one song he acted as well..my pick of the song is "Doore Doore" and I liked all the other songs...I liked Vineeth's performance in "Cycle", "Om Shanthi Oshana","Traffic", "Chappakurishu", "Padmasree Sarojkumar", but this time Vineeth disappoints big time..Normally when we watch a movie, we often think , this character cant be given to any other person except the original actor, but this time we feel the other way, it can be given to any other except Vineeth.. I am sure Vineeth will make a good come back in his next movie..Waiting for that..

Rating 5/10

Iyobinte Pustakam
    Show - 1.10 PM
    Q cinemas, Bangalore

I didn't had any expectations about this movie, mainly because of Amal's last movie Bachelor party.. But this time Amal surprised me with a good package..The movie started with a narration from TG Ravi, a communist leader..It was Lal who started with a great performance and I cant imagine any actor other than Lal..simply superb..Fahad's introduction was good and surprised to see Ashiq Abu back in screen after Annayum Rasoolum..This is one of the best cinematography I have ever seen in a malayalam movie..Hats off to you Amal..I should have to mention two other people who has done exceptionally well, that is Chemban Vinod and Jinu Joseph...Jinu always come up with a different look..When he acted in Sagar Alias Jacky, he had a different look, in Chappakurishu another look, Neelakasham pachakkadal, Ustad hotel,Anwar, Bachelor party , all these had different different looks for Jinu..not sure why he is not getting chances from other main stream directors...As always Amal had given Vinayakan yet another good role..Jayasurya had good expressions and the character suited him very well..kudos to Jayasurya for taking up this role.. Fahad's look is superb..
    The movie is little lengthy, but for sure it will not make you boring..this is the best Amal Neerad movie till date and I am sure we can expect more from this man...Godspeed..

Rating 8/10

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks machane :)
    താരങ്ങളുടെ പേരില് അല്ലാതെ മലയാള സിനിമ അറിയപെടാന് തുടങ്ങുന്നു ..എല്ലാ പ്രതിസന്ധികളേം തട്ടി മാറ്റി പ്രതിഭാധന്യരായ ആളുകളിലൂടെ നമ്മുടെ സ്വന്തം മലയാള സിനിമ എന്നും വളര്ന്നു കൊണ്ടേ ഇരിക്കും

4. Likes Anu N liked this post

thanks...

6. Likes Anu N liked this post

Thanks Anu

8. Likes Anu N liked this post

Thanks anu,good reviews

10. Likes Anu N liked this post

Thx Machaaa

12. Likes Anu N liked this post

Thanks Machu :)

14. Likes Anu N liked this post

Thanks Anu N .............