Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ║► Sandakozhi 2 ◄║ ●Vishal●Linguswamy●Yuvan●Keerthy●Released With Good Reports●

Default ║► Sandakozhi 2 ◄║ ●Vishal●Linguswamy●Yuvan●Keerthy●Released With Good Reports●

Vishal & Lingusamy to start 'Sandakozhi 2'

A couple of days ago we reported that Lingusamy will be directing Vishal once again and the latest buzz is that the combo has almost finalized the movie as a sequel to ‘Sanda Kozhi’.

Sources close to the VFF & ‘Thiruppathi Brothers’ upped the ante by posting the following message - 2 more days n the picture says it all. SANDAKOZHI-2 ON CARDS? WAIT n WATCH #VISHAL #Sandakozhi2 @ThirrupathiBros

Vishal is on the brink of completing ‘Aambala’ and we can expect a thundering announcement from Vishal shortly on Lingusamy’s project
    Last edited by karthi007; 12-17-2014 at 10:30 PM.

BOOKED FOR TEASEr

BOOKED FOR trailer

Booked for 1st look

Vishal and Lingusamy to kick start 'Sandakozhi -2'?

It was reported that both Lingusamy and Vishal will be coming together for a possible project. Now actor Vishal has symbolically represented the project as Sandakozhi -2 by posing with a rooster.

Sources say that an official announcement regarding the project will be revealed tomorrow. Vishal tweeted “Well da pic says it all.. official announcement on Dec 5th. ..supa dupa kicked..” .

Sandakozhi was a huge blockbuster in Tamil and Telugu, the film was also a major turning point in Vishal’s career.

Vishal is currently busy with Sundar C ‘s Aambala which is slated for Pongal 2015 release. Sandakozhi -2 is likely to be produced by Vishal’s own banner, Vishal Film Factory

Raj Kiran is the father of Vishal in Sandakozhi 2

Sandakozhi is a super hit film which had Vishal in the lead role. This film was directed by Lingusamy. Meera Jasmine had paired with Vishal. Raj Kiran and Malayalam actor Lal had donned important roles in the film.

There was a massive response for Sandakozhi amongst the people. Now there is news that Vishal and Lingusamy are joining hands once again. Vishal has also confirmed this news.

Vishal while speaking said, “It is confirmed that I will be joining hands with Lingusamy once again. I am very happy to work with him. We will soon disclose the other details of the film.”

It is understood that this film will be the part 2 of Sandakozhi. Raj Kiran will be donning the role of Vishal’s father. Lal who donned the role of villain in Sandakozhi will also be donning the villain role in part 2. Shruthi Hassan is being approached for the female lead role.

FK Citizen

All the best
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

Not confirmed....??

Quote Originally Posted by ClubAns View Post
    Not confirmed....??
    confirm aanu bhai

Anjaan and after

Director Lingusamy breaks his silence on the debacle of his last
    release. He speaks to us about learning from younger directors
    and his upcoming projects
    Lingusamy looks pensive. The last few months have not
    been good for the filmmaker. His last release, Suriya’s
    Anjaan, did not meet expectations and the backlash from the
    audience was severe. ‘Lingu memes’ were created and
    circulated online, with stills from the movie and a TV
    interview the filmmaker had given sometime ago.
    But, he manages to sound cheerful. In an exclusive
    interview with MetroPlus, the filmmaker opens up on the
    Anjaan debacle, what he went through then and what’s
    coming up…
    What have you been working on in the months after Anjaan?
    I’ve started work on my next. I believe that only work will
    take us to the next level. I’m at the scripting stage of a
    movie with Karthi. Simultaneously, we’re completing the
    script of Sandakozhi 2 with Vishal. I’ll start the shoot
    immediately after the scripting is done.

http://m.thehindu.com/features/metro...le6668145.ece/