Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: ╚║► LUKKA CHUPPI ◄║╝ Jayasurya - Murali Gopi - Ramya Nambeesan !!!

FK SULTHAN

Quote Originally Posted by remil4remil View Post
    Isn't that a common thing that happens in re-union sequences? Right from "Classmates" movie?
    class matesil onnum ithupole illayirunnu ....ithippol 86 % scenilum "pukavali arogyathinu haaneekaram " allel "madyapaanam aryogathinu
    haneekaram" enna logos und ...re union sequencil okke ithalla ithinte appuravum kaanum ...but avarkku oru limit idamaayirunnu ....
    this is my opinion

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by kandahassan View Post
    class matesil onnum ithupole illayirunnu ....ithippol 86 % scenilum "pukavali arogyathinu haaneekaram " allel "madyapaanam aryogathinu
    haneekaram" enna logos und ...re union sequencil okke ithalla ithinte appuravum kaanum ...but avarkku oru limit idamaayirunnu ....
    this is my opinion
    I haven't watched the movie, but isn't the film about damaged people and their reunion? Jayasurya's character from what I heard the most damaged and the most alcoholic.

Murali Gopy

1 hr

The question of a song!
    -----------------------------------------
    I have long been waiting to post something on this particular topic, but was in want of an amply articulated document to go along, before I could shout "Eureka!"
    Ever since the release of Bash Mohammed's "Lukka Chuppi", people have been incessantly complimenting me for the song "Ee mizhikalil kanduvo..." thinking I was the one who rendered it, thanks to the unbelievable similarity the singing voice had with mine.
    Even I was amazed when I first heard this song and was wondering whether it really had elements of my voice, since I had sung it, full throat, shot-to-shot, for the entire sequence, and with the lapelled mic pinned in!
    It is true that I was supposed to record this song, specifically since 'Lukka Chuppi' was a movie with live sound recording and Mr. Resool Pookutty was insistent on me singing the song, so as to ensure perfect sync.
    However, during the days on which the recording was supposed to happen, I found myself circumstantially indisposed to be able to work, leave alone sing. And the onus of ensuring a perfect replacement fell squarely on music director and dear friend Bijibal. How Biji, the genius that he is, effected the terrific techno feat of matching voices this flawlessly well, had perplexed me till yesterday evening..., when a rotund, chubby and massively cute friend of mine, who I address by the name Planet Nubitsku, forwarded this video to me.
    So here is sharing the secret of the 'Lukka Chuppi' song with you all. It's a Bijibal feat, all the way. And I also heartily congratulate Vivekanand for his wonderfully modulated rendition.
    PS: The techno stunt you are about to witness was performed by professionals, in an ethically permissible scenario as response to a Catch-22 situation. Please do not try this off-the-cuff.

Lukka Chuppi has been Selected in New York Indian Film Festival 2016 ! Its one of the most prestigious Film Festival in North America