Thread: "I" Review from Bangalore

Default "I" Review from Bangalore

Theater- Cinemax Bangalore
    Show - 9.15 PM
    Status - :) no need to mention :)

Watched the long waited movie...Vikram ettaaa...vikramettane pole vikramettane ulloo... :P superb performance by Vikram...his dedication is so motivating...its not about the quantity of films, the quality is what matters...
    From Shankar I also expected a different movie, but this time Shankar surprised me...Yes, this movie has flaws, but we can forget all those mainly because of his making and none other than Mr. Chiyan Vikram...This much dedication I haven't seen in any Indian actor....And I am sure, no actor would be able to do this sort of hard work...I have hard he was taking food over tube for some days for the make over...amazing stuff..

Suresh Gopi - thanks for selecting this important role, there were lot of stories we heard about the rift between Shankar and Suresh Gopi, but now after the release it was proven that all of those were just rumors..
    Ami Jackson - She had a good space to perform and performed very well.
    Santhanam - The scene which he hugs Vikram in the second half is so touching...superb supporting character..
    A R Rahman - The AR Rahman we loved is back... I was little disappointed with Linga songs, but this time, he is back with some superb songs .."Ennodu Nee Irunthaal" taken us to a different mood.."Mersalaayitten" is the another song which I liked....

Over all this is an in and out Vikram movie...no need to talk about negatives, the hard work and dedication from Vikram would wipe of all the critics..

My Rating 8/10

2. Likes Don Mathew liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thank You for the review

thanks............

Thanks Anu N

Thanks Anu N ....