Page 744 of 778 FirstFirst ... 244644694734742743744745746754 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7772

Thread: ╚❤❤ PERANBU ❤❤╝ Mega★ Mammootty ❤Ram ❤Yuvan❤Housefull Shows and Prodigious Reports ❤

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ee padathinte " MEET THE EDITORS " onum kandilla reporter il ?? sadharana athyavasyam critic review vanna padangalku indavarundu...

NIkesh Premiere nu undayirunnallo........
    Tamil film alle.That's why

2. Likes Mike liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

All sites now reporting 4.1 Cr gross from Kerala!!! First tamil hit film of Kerala in 2019!!!!

6. Likes hakkimp liked this post

Default Peranbu? producer celebrates film?s success with Mammootty on ?Madhura Raja? sets

Peranbu, after creating waves in the global circuit by featuring in prestigious international film festivals, is finally out in theatres in India. Starring Mammootty in the lead role and directed by Ram, the film has been doing well in theatres and is being critically acclaimed as well.

While Mammootty?s fans are raving about his performance, his friends and colleagues in the film industry are praising his work in the film. With the star currently shooting for the Malayalam Madhura Raja, Peranbu?s success was celebrated on the sets of this film. While Madhura Raja director Vysakh arranged for a cake-cutting on the sets, Peranbu?s producer PL Thenappan recently visited Mammootty at the Madhura Raja shooting spot for another round of celebrations.

Peranbu premiered at the International Film Festival of Rotterdam (IFFR) earlier last year and received positive response. It was then screened at the Shanghai International Film Festival to extremely good response. Written and directed by acclaimed director Ram, the film stars Mammootty as the father of a girl child. The star cast of Peranbu also includes Anjali, Samuthirakani, Vadivukkarasi, Sadhana, Livingston, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Siddique and Aruldoss. Anjali, a trans woman from Kerala, also plays a pivotal role in the film. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed music for the flick with Theni Eswar wielding the camera and Suriya Pradhaman editing. The film is bankrolled by PL Thenappan under his banner Sri Rajalakshmi Films. Peranbu is a bilingual that was released in Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously.

On having Mammootty do the main role, Ram had told in an interview much earlier, ?The script was completed in 2009. When I thought who should be chosen as Amuthavan, only a single face came to my mind and it was Mammootty. I have always seen many Malayalam movies. Mammookka?s Amaram, Thaniyavarthanam and Mrigaya are all my favourite movies. I was also impressed by Oru Vadakkan Veeragadha. MT Vasudevan Nair?s films and writings have influenced me. I would have withdrawn this project if Mammootty refused to do it.?

https://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...aja-sets-96615

Peranbu
    Amudavan
    Paapa
    Eeswar
    Yuvan
    Ram

9. Likes Identity liked this post

Njan ivide okke unndu broi....... Daily keri reviews vayikarundu. Athalle innale thread soonyam aayappol angine chodiche.........

Pinne Padam kanatha nammal ivide keri vere enthu comment idan........

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliyarmadam Giri View Post
    Athu sari ippol anganeyayo? 樂Padam announce cheythappol 'High hopes in this film' ennokke paranjittu releasenu shesham evideyonnum kandillallo. 

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

11. Likes Kaliyarmadam Giri liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ikka View Post
    All sites now reporting 4.1 Cr gross from Kerala!!! First tamil hit film of Kerala in 2019!!!!

1st 3days 3.08cr undaayirunnu so 10 days 5cr okke vareendathaan

14. Likes aashiq1 liked this post

16. Likes aashiq1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ikka View Post

4.1 cr onnum alla athil kooduthal undu . ithu etra divasathe collection anu ?