Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: |★| MONSOON MANGOES|★| Fahad Fasil in a Comedy Entertainer★ Opens to Positive Reviews

Actor Fahadh Faasil plays the cards right when it comes to picking up roles as different as chalk and cheese.Now, he is getting ready to be part of a comedy drama. Titled Bourbon Street, the movie is helmed by newbie Abi Varghese, writer and director of the popular Malayalam sitcom Akkara Kazchakal.

So will his maiden venture be on the similar lines of the popular sitcom? He says, “The film will have subtle humour like Akkara Kazchakal, but will be different in its treatment and style. I have been writing this film for the past two years.Living in the US all my life, my views of being a Malayali is skewed. We are a quirky bunch and I always try to bring out that quirkiness in all my works. This film too will have that offbeat wit.“

The comedy entertainer will see Fahadh playing the lead role. Delhi Belly fame Vijay Raaz has also been roped in to play an important role in the film.

ABCD scriptwriter Naveen Bhaskar and George Kanatt have written the dialogues while Abi and Matt Grubb have penned the script of the film. The movie will comprise cast and crew from Kerala and the US. Hollywood cinematographer Lukasz Pruchnik, who cranked the camera for Go Goa Gone, will wield the camera.

“We will be filming in New Orleans. I like the place because it is apt for the obscure reality that we are trying to build in this film,“ adds the director.

Actors Nandu, Ambika, Tovino Thomas, Vinay Forrt, Sanju Sivaram, Alencier Lay Lopez, Thampy Antony, Catherine Philipose and Josekutty Valiyakallumkal are the other artistes. New face Iswarya Menon will make her debut with this film, which is expected to start rolling this month.

2. Likes abhimallu liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Aduthathu

All the best............

Shoot Wrapped

Quote Originally Posted by Laleattan View Post
    Shoot Wrapped

Shoot Wrapped?

Ee padathe kuriche oru news/still polum pinne vannillalo...Secret aayi aano ivanmaar padam pidiche...

Quote Originally Posted by abhimallu View Post
    Shoot Wrapped?

Ee padathe kuriche oru news/still polum pinne vannillalo...Secret aayi aano ivanmaar padam pidiche...
    40 Days shoot undairunu

10. Likes abhimallu liked this post

Threadinte 2nd pagil thanne shooting over... Nalla thread...

first page ..booked...

2nd page..wrapped up @abhimallu

13. Likes abhimallu liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by iddivettu shamsu View Post
    first page ..booked...

2nd page..wrapped up @abhimallu

Oru updatum kitteela...