Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ennum Eppozhum -- MohanLal Unleashed...!My Review..!!!

Default Ennum Eppozhum -- MohanLal Unleashed...!My Review..!!!

Ennum Eppozhum -- My Review

Kottayam Anand
    27-3-2015
    FDFS

Mohanlal-Manju Reunion with the great family director Sathyan ANthikadu....!I went to watch the fdfs of Ennum Eppozhum with a mindset of watching a regular Sathyan Anthikadan feel gud movie...!By the time we entered the hall seats were over 50% full and it went on to fill upto 90% by the time the film started rolling...!So how was the experience..?Did the film meet my expectations...?Am I satisfied..?Lets c......!

The film started off with the simple intro of Lalettan....!Lalettan plays the character named Vineeth N Pillai who is a lazy staff reporter of the magazine Vanitharathnam...!Boy oh boy he nailed it to perfection...!U can see a wide variety of expressions being displayed on his face through out the movie...!Mohanlal once again single handedly lifts the movie with his charismatic and energetic display of sheer acting brilliance...!Now this is what we proudly term as Lalism...!The real Lalism...!

Manju Warrier on the other hand had nothing much to do other than just blabbering about her divorced life and stating out loud that her ex husband was indeed a cruel man...!Sometimes I felt her dialogue rendering a bit unconvincing...!Manju Warrier better stop this overselling of her personal dismays...!On the whole her performance can be termed as OK...!Other supporting cast including Gregory,Innocent,Lena,Reena and ol performed well..!Kalpanas and Renji Panickers cameo were ideal for evoking some genuine laughs...!

With a wafer thin story Sathyan Anthikadu once again managed to pull it off with his craft....!He just showcased a divorced Manju and unleashed Lalettan...!The result is an enjoyable feel gud entertainer..!Script by Ranjan Pramod has fresh proceedings and well written dialogues in it...!Music by Vidyasagar suited the films nature..!It reminds me of the Ilayaraja tunes from earlier sathyan movies..!DOP by neel d was apt enriching the frames of this Sathyan film..! Editing and all other technical aspects were gud..!

With a hilarious first half and a moving second half Ennum Eppozhum offers a pretty decent watch to those who are lovers of Sathyans Feel Gud movies...!Definitely better than the preachy Innathe Chinthavishayam and the shaky Snehaveedu,this film wont disappoint you if you go with the adequate mindset and is a treat for the family audience...!

My Verdict:-Abv Avg
    My Rating:-3/5
    Public Response:-Everybody seemed pretty satisfied..!
    Trade Verdict:-Nothing less than a superhit..!

Valkashanam:-Sathyan Cinemayil ere kalathinu shesham oru fi8 kaanan patiyathil santhosham.....!
    Last edited by Jo Johnson; 03-27-2015 at 11:35 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

super hit
    MAMMOOKKA

Ur prediction inathee initial status

endarayalum Thankssss
    Ma Cult ലെവൽ പടങ്ങൾ 16 നിലയിൽ പൊട്ടി വിരിയുന്നത് കാണമ്പോൾ സന്തോഷമേ ഉള്ളോ
    മികച്ച Content ഉള്ള ചിത്രങ്ങൾ 32 നിലയിൽ ഹിറ്റ് അടിക്കുമ്പോളും സന്തോഷം മാത്രം

thanks jojo.....
    "Kochi kaanan porunnodi kochu penne
    Ninakkishttamulla kaazhcakal njan kaatti tharaam"

Vishu Block Buster Daaaaaaaaaaaa.....................

8. Likes maryland liked this post

Thanks jojo..
    തിയറ്റർ അടച്ചിട്ട് ഹൗസ്ഫുൾ ബോർഡ് തൂക്കുന്ന താരമല്ല, തിയറ്റർ
    നിറച്ചിട്ട് ഹൗസ്ഫുൾ ബോർഡ് തൂക്കുന്ന താരമാണ് മമ്മൂക്ക

Ivan rvw ittu nice aayi mungiya..allel.eppozhum pachayum kathichu irikkunnathu aanallo

thanks jojo..........so jojo yude oruprediction thetti.............vishu padanglail.........EE - only superhit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodyguard Jayakrishnan View Post
    Ivan rvw ittu nice aayi mungiya..allel.eppozhum pachayum kathichu irikkunnathu aanallo
    varum.........varum........evide povaan.........