Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 varsham ~ 4 cinemakal ** bhaskar the rascal review **

Default 5 varsham ~ 4 cinemakal ** bhaskar the rascal review **

E cinema oru review arhikunnu ennu thonniyathu kondana after long time FKyil oru review post cheyunathu.

1 am anu cinema kazhinu ethiyathu and I am traveling now. Enthenkilum oke off topic or in-appropriate anenkil "Sorry in advance".

THEATER , EXPECTATION & CROWD

TVM DHANYA : 9:30 PM SHOW.

I have been a great fan of Siddique movies, but average aya Body Guardum, thattikootiya ladies and Gentleman made me decide to stay from this flick and decided to watch it based on a review from my friend who confirmed that it is a good movie after FDFS.

Late decision ayathu kond, Kalabhavan, Kairali onnum balcony kitti illa and Dhanya theateril parichayam ullathu kond 5 tickets last minute kitti.

First class full ayo ennu ariyilla,crowd response was really huge with many running to first class with out getting tickets for Balcony.

MAMMOOTTY SIR & MALAYALAM CINEMA

Last 5 years, 4 cinemakal anu njan Mammootty sirinte theateril ninnum kandathu. Mosham cinemakal ayathu kondu maathramanu e superstarinte ella cinemakalum avoid cheythathu. Lal sirinte ella cinemakalum FDFS kandenkilum, it is just out of fan base and both these actors has been dishing out crap one another. Really feel sorry when I see fans supporting bad films based on he is our superstar !.

Mosham cinemakal odarathu ! Athine support cheyathe irrunaal maathrame nalla cinemakal varu. Pandu superstars padangal angane enkilum oke odumayirunnu, things have changed due to strict satelite rules and continuous flops will make a star think think of good cinema.

THE MOVIE

A clean family entertainer from the word go and the only things that they should (Must) have avoided was the climax fight scene which doesn't gel into the mood of the movie. Remake rights oke lakshyam ittu eduttha scene annennu thonnunnu. It was a mess !

DIRECTION

Satyan Anthikadine pole Siddiqinum oru mannerism und in story telling and he has followed that in this cinema also. Oru step forward than his previous film ennu parayam.

MUSIC, CAMERA

Nothing special, but Deepak Dev's music suits the flow of the movie. Music copy annennu oke kelkunnu.

Othiri extra ordinary work onnum demand cheyunna movie alla, but the cameraman has done a decent job and some scenes do stands out in the lot.

PERFORMANCES

Extra ordinary ayi onnum cheyyan illenkilum, Mammooty sir has done complete justice to his role and this comedy timing oke ella scenilum perfect ayi thonni. Munpum paranjittund, 64 vayasil itreyum glamour maintain cheyunna oru nadan Indian cinemayil njan kandittilla. Starting from the Kids, Comedy actors...ellavarum avarude role nannayi cheythu. Nayanthara has always come up well after every film and continues to do that. JD chakaravarthy is a brilliant actor and is totally wasted in this cinema and that is the only drawback when it comes to performances in the cinema.

CROWD RESPONSE & VERDICT

Familyku othiri ishtapettu, they were having that smile all the way and it was the same for the crowd all the way.

Varshangalk shesham Mammooty sir oru nalla cinemayil (Commercial) thalla vechu....block busterinulla ulla class undo ennu ariyilla.....but it deserves a super hit status for sure and will be.

Oru normal first halfum, kai vittu poya second halfum ulla Selfie block buster anenkil Bhaskar vere enthenkilum buster oke deserve cheyunnu.

Go For it, it is the best of this vishu from what I have seen so far.

4 / 5 for it's clean, feel good comedy through out. ( Ennalum Siddique, enthu kandittanu Ladies n gentleman anna oru script ezhutti vittathu !
    Onam movies *

FINALS - GENUINE ATTEMPT: 3.5 / 5

PORINJU MARIYAM JOSE: 3 / 5

BROTHERS DAY - 2.5 / 5

LOVE, ACTION, DRAMA - Average: 2.5 / 5

ITTIMANI MADE IN CHINA - Total mess: 1 / 5

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks my dear...........
    "Kochi kaanan porunnodi kochu penne
    Ninakkishttamulla kaazhcakal njan kaatti tharaam"

Tks.........

thanks bhai..kidu revw

Thanks bhai

Thanks bhai

Thanks friend..........good review.

nalla oru vijayam aavum cinema ennu pratheekshikkam.

Thanks Reals

good one....superhit sure aanu no doubts abt tht...

thx for the review

thanks a lot !