View Poll Results: Who will finish as Champions, Runners-Up and in Third & Fourth Positions

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leicester City , Tottenham , Arsenal & Man City

1 10.00%
  • Leicester City , Tottenham , Arsenal & Man Utd

3 30.00%
  • Leicester City , Man City , Tottenham & Arsenal

2 20.00%
  • Leicester City , Arsenal , Man City & Tottenham

1 10.00%
  • Tottenham , Leicester City , Arsenal & Man City

1 10.00%
  • Tottenham , Leicester City , Man City & Arsenal

2 20.00%
  • Arsenal , Leicester City , Tottenham & Man City

0 0%
  • Arsenal , Tottenham , Leicester City & Man City

0 0%
  • Man City , Leicester City , Arsenal & Tottenham

0 0%
  • Man City , Arsenal , Leicester City & Tottenham

0 0%
Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208
Results 2,071 to 2,076 of 2076

Thread: ♛♛♛ 2015/16 English Premier League ♛♛♛

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    Pep appointment ningalkku athra pidichilla enn thonnunnu.... oru swap of managers wid be good
    starting XIle 8 players-ne sell cheyaanulla freedom pepnu maathre kittathullu.
    retaining aguero, debruyne and fernandinho the remaining would go for a flip.

Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho
    Games Played: 16
    Pep Guardiola Wins: 7
    Jose Mourinho Wins: 3
    Draw: 6

Pep Guardiola vs Jurgen Klopp
    Games Played: 8
    Pep Guardiola Wins: 4
    Jurgen Klopp Wins: 3
    Draw: 1

Next Chelsea manager: Jorge Sampaoli claims lack of English cost him the job

Former Chile boss Jorge Sampaoli has claimed that he only lost out on the Chelsea job because his English wasn't good enough. The 56-year-old claimed in a radio interview that he was Roman Abramovich's first-choice ahead of Antonio Conte, who is widely expected to take the job in the summer.
    Italy manager Conte is widely expected to take over at Stamford Bridge in the summer following Euro 2016 - the Italian FA's president Carlo Tavecchio has already confirmed he will leave the post after the tournament.

However, speaking in an interview in his native Argentina, Sampaoli claims that he was ahead of Conte in the pecking order but lost out to Conte as he is unable to speak English.
    “I had a meeting with Chelsea’s owner and he told me that I was the first option,” he told Radio Vorterix.
    “I was about to be their new coach. But then Conte appeared and it became a competition between us.
    “It was him or me. I needed some time in order to improve my English but this kind of club doesn’t give you that time.”
    Sampaoli left Chile in January claiming he the Football Federation had not shown him enough respect.

The manager had ledt the nation to their first ever international tournament at the Copa America last summer.

@MHP369, what we discussed last December

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Chelsea should bring Sampaoli.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHP369 View Post
    sampaoli argentinian coach aavan udupp thayippich irikkuva
    avaru kodukkunnathinte iratti kodukkamennu parayam, in British pounds.
    wohhhh vendaaaa :sampoli:

Next Chelsea manager: Jorge Sampaoli claims lack of English cost him the job

Former Chile boss Jorge Sampaoli has claimed that he only lost out on the Chelsea job because his English wasn't good enough. The 56-year-old claimed in a radio interview that he was Roman Abramovich's first-choice ahead of Antonio Conte, who is widely expected to take the job in the summer.
    Italy manager Conte is widely expected to take over at Stamford Bridge in the summer following Euro 2016 - the Italian FA's president Carlo Tavecchio has already confirmed he will leave the post after the tournament.

However, speaking in an interview in his native Argentina, Sampaoli claims that he was ahead of Conte in the pecking order but lost out to Conte as he is unable to speak English.
    “I had a meeting with Chelsea’s owner and he told me that I was the first option,” he told Radio Vorterix.
    “I was about to be their new coach. But then Conte appeared and it became a competition between us.
    “It was him or me. I needed some time in order to improve my English but this kind of club doesn’t give you that time.”
    Sampaoli left Chile in January claiming he the Football Federation had not shown him enough respect.

The manager had ledt the nation to their first ever international tournament at the Copa America last summer.

@MHP369, what we discussed last December
    Copa anthassai pottiya angeru varum

Copa anthassai pottiya angeru varum
    Ippo jobless aanu, Chile vittu.

Ippo jobless aanu, Chile vittu.
    Arg pottiya ulla karyam anu paranje